xisto Community
BooZker

I Need To Change Boozker To Ojproductions Im confused about the username and the url

I need to change it and i have looked in the search and i have found how to change the username, but if i change the username does that change everything? Does it change it here in the forums and my sub domain and my cpanel login? If i change it will all my files still be there? I'm sorry if i'm asking questions that were answered, but i looked and found mixed answers to the questions i'm asking. in other words i want ojproductions.trap17.com instead of my current boozker.trap17.com

Connecting...Domain Change Failed!

It still worked and i gave 15 credits, but why did it fail?

Also will i need to sign in with a different name and/or password in the cpanel and forums? I don't want to log out and have something happen where i can't sign in thats why i havnt tried anything yet.
Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

The names are still the same from the ones that you originally used in the first place. So if your username was monkey before you changed the domain name, it will still be "monkey"

If you try going to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it works so I think the domain change did indeed work. I don't know why that message appeared, you may want to notify one of the administrators but you never know it could have been a glitch.