xisto Community
midnitesun

How To Make Cool Rain Effect (photoshop tut)

That's sooo very well done indeed :lol: It actually looks realistic and the result looks more complicated than the making-of really is. Many thanks for sharing!

Hah, never thought about changing the RGB lvl's and superimposing it on top of a picture like that! It looks great, the only thing I've ever motion blurred noise for is to make that mac OS X brushed look.Hah, your a genius

It looks really good in this picture. I've seen a bunch of different tutorials using rain effects but this one looks to be one of the best. It's probably just because of the picture you used because they all really use the same techniques.

Personally it doesn't look too realistic, the rain is at too much of an angle, maybe if it was slightly vertical.

ya that is true but sometimes it does rain like that.But that looks really nice, and i will have to try that out sometime. Thanks for this awesome tutorial.

Excellent tutorial it does sorta look like rain, what Im really tring to find is how to make a drop of rain make a splash on a rain puddle but this works too :XD: I like the stock you used, it worked perfectly with that rain effect. Thanks again.