xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Lied To For 3 Months I was lied to for 3 months

Things like that happen. It's happening even in real-life, what more in the web! Plus it's easier to pretend in the web. My dad has this friend who kept saying that a lot of guys fell for her that one even committed suicide because of her! The girl was good at acting it out that my dad believed her, only to find out it wasn't real. It's easy to fall for it in real-life, so how can the web be any different?I'm a doubting person though... If I were in your situation, I just might end up destroying my friendship with that guy. I hate people who pretend. Can't he comfort you as a guy? Well, it depends on what type of person you are, and how you take it...

Reading stories like this makes me paranoid...but then again I only hear about the bad stories because the good stories aren't as interesting, that gives me hope of not having to think every person I chat to is a pedofile.

Ok, I believed everything this person said becuase i trusted them, but now i know not to trust anyone. The web is te perfect place for anyone to pretend to be anyone. I dont think you people realise why i am ok wit this and why he did it.He did it becuase when he met me he started off being a guy and eventually one day he said he was a girl becuase i never asked their gender justr assumed that it was guy in profile so i guess i am gullible in some ways. Thr reason he did it was becuase in the time i thought he was a guy, I was very mean and bad towards myself with body image problems and on the brink of suicide becuase my life was so bad at that time. He said he did it becuase e didnt think e would get through to me and elp me if i knew he was a guy and i do think tat becuase i am more out and open wit girls than guys.During te 3 months i knew him as a girl we chatted alot and he just got through to me and helped me with all my body image problems (well sort of) and stopped me numerous times form doing physical arm to myself and not to mention helping me through rough times when all my friends decided that they hate me!!! Anyway i said to this guy that without him pretending to be that girl i dont think i would of been the person i am now.And no im not trying to get pity or anything like that , unlike what my other so-called friends say that i am doing this just to get pity so i am not!!Well i feel better now i got tis out my system!!

he did it becuase e didnt think e would get through to me and elp me if i knew he was a guy and i do think tat becuase i am more out and open wit girls than guys.

I tink you got someting stuck on youre h key.

well first of all he breached the Data Protection Act by sending images of somone else that wasnt him lol but you dont really need to bother about that. The fact is everyone will get lied to in there life time it a part of human nature as im sure youve lied to people before, but you prob gonna say not on that scale. but i think if you can forgive him you can carry on being friends as he hasnt really done anything wrong trying to cheer you up and hey it worked, but what is wrong him setting you up by u seeing all his mates thinkign one of them whas his / her boyfriend. then again he did come clean saying its was all fake and he only did it to cheer you up.But at the ned of the day its all down to you, if i were you though id still be friends with him but be a bit weary of what he says in the future.hope that helped

Almost all kinds of chat rooms have people like that. Thats why i dont chat with someone unless i know them in real life or someone i know knows them. People lie about alot of stuff while chatting, thats why we have dateline going after these child predators that are trying to get little guys/girls to meet up with older men/woman. If i was going to chat with someone i didnt know, i wouldnt become clinged to that person because i never know what they could be hiding from me.