xisto Community
Uentil

Kill All Warez Sites

I dont see how so many people could get away with making warez sites, its illegal, no questions asked. But like, ive seen so many warez sites that have been up forever and no one does anything about it. If i owned software that people where posting, i would call the FBI on there asses. like, pretty soon no one is ever gonna buy like Norton antivirus legitly and there just gonna give up on making virus definitions because it costs too much and there not making enough money. But there has to be a reason there still up, maybe because it only links posted and there not uploading to there server? But i think they should pass a law saying that everybody with links to pireted software should be fined and closed down. Idunno, thats just my opinion. Anyone agree? Srry if this doesnt belong here, i dont know wich section to put it in, so i picked this, please move it if needed-Uentil

I agree.Warez - illegal software or a program used to crack into software in order to gain functions, more time use, or any other advantage without legally paying for the full version of the softwareI made that definition up.First of all, Warez sites are completely illegal. They help developers lose money. - One site got caught...fines for the 2 owners were a vast trillion dollars.Secondly, Warez sites contain ANNOYING popups, spyware/adware and viruses. I have tried to download a crack for those popular tycoon games (I admit it). Shaw Secure caught the Trojan/Worm when I initiated installation.McAfee SiteAdvisor for Firefox shows MOST Warez sites as red unsafe sites. I totally agree with that.However, BitTorrent is used to distribute Warez also. I didn't even know that until I knew what I had downloaded was Warez. OMG!SuprNova.org was closed down due to HUGE Warez distribution.Killing Warez sites is only the first step.

I dont see how so many people could get away with making warez sites, its illegal, no questions asked. But like, ive seen so many warez sites that have been up forever and no one does anything about it. If i owned software that people where posting, i would call the FBI on there asses. like, pretty soon no one is ever gonna buy like Norton antivirus legitly and there just gonna give up on making virus definitions because it costs too much and there not making enough money. But there has to be a reason there still up, maybe because it only links posted and there not uploading to there server? But i think they should pass a law saying that everybody with links to pireted software should be fined and closed down. Idunno, thats just my opinion. Anyone agree? Srry if this doesnt belong here, i dont know wich section to put it in, so i picked this, please move it if needed
-Uentil

Only problem is, many of those sites are overseas where the FBI cant do anything. Personally, I dont have any illegal software. Well, thats not completely true... I do have some MP3's... but as far as cracked software, I dont have any. I honestly could care less about those sites. If people download it, oh well... there are enough people paying for software that it really doesnt matter!

Yes, Warez is very bad for the online community! Stop it! Take down all Warez Sites! Stop them! I am working hard on a internet anti-warez campaign. If we doesn't take control of the warez sites, they will rule the Internet! So stop them! Kill all warez sites! Warez iz really bad! It destroys somebodies hard work!

Yes, Warez is very bad for the online community! Stop it! Take down all Warez Sites! Stop them! I am working hard on a internet anti-warez campaign. If we doesn't take control of the warez sites, they will rule the Internet! So stop them! Kill all warez sites! Warez iz really bad! It destroys somebodies hard work!

So true they do need to be taken down now. But I do have to say this in there defence. At one time Warz was a good bunch of people. Use to be when they 1st started up it was a bunch of old school hackers that only did this to people that they knew and in return they got hack. Like a game to see who was the best.

But now, its a bunch of young bucks that don't see it that way. They are in it to cracking everything and anything they can, and for a buck.
Also when they do crack something be it a site or a program they love to add there little trojans or worms into it then have it for downloads to people that have no idea it is there.

Haha... TO be honest... We all use warez and you can talk everywhere about stop using warez, but can u give 50$ for any "noob" game, you can just download it from net :DBut yeah, sure it's not good using it, because you are breaking the law :D And the IT Companies are going in deficit with all these warez sites. Until i found IT company i will be FOR warez :D Anyway 50/50 :P

Well Warez site's like a big one have there servers in hong kong which has different laws so the FBI and police cannot shut them down,It is only illegal if you download it....

Most problems are with those programs that have INSANE prices, and their size isn't too big. So, what is most people that got to know Internet do? Either go to the store, waste some money (the dollar here is like x3 times) and buy them or download them that can also take less time?I don't want anyone to think that what I am saying is to download pirate software, but that sometimes it's hard at the prices they have, and most of us are by the known phrase "It's better if it's free". If you really suport a company, you can download their software, and then buy the original software as many of the crackers or torrent sites suggest.

its the fault of those software developers that their softwares get nulled the put on warez sites. they should lower their prices so that people can buy it at an affordable price. if they can't buy a software that they want a lot they have no other choice but to go to a warez site, search for the software and then when they find it they just press the download button. so i would blame the software company for putting prices that most people can't afford.and also the price of the software being high is the cause of warez. if their software aren't being bought they have to raise the price to make some profits.so, i am blaming both warez and the software company because they are cause of one another

If products such as photoshop, the other adobe software, and other good software wasn't so overpriced people wouldn't need to download warez. Your thoughts arent "why don't i pay $500 for photoshop when i can get it off the net for free" you think "i'm gonna do it for free, the easier way"

warez are in all way the best thing that has ever happened to the internetinstead of paying so much money we can always get it for free and its not because we want to do it the easy its because its the most logical thing to doif u want to be the smart person to go and buy ur programs the old fashion way then be my guest and waste your money, just be sure to upload it when you are finished using it to ur local warez website:) .god said to share and you should learn how towarez are aweseom. especially for people who dont have mony to waste on thing that they can get for free

instead of paying so much money we can always get it for free and its not because we want to do it the easy its because its the most logical thing to do

By that argument, if you want a new car for example, you would go out and steal your neighbour's car because that would be free.

god said to share and you should learn how to

The first time I've ever seen religion and illegal software put together :D

warez are aweseom. especially for people who dont have mony to waste on thing that they can get for free

If you don't have the money to buy expensive software then use open source alternatives. Can't afford MS Office? Use OpenOffice. Can't afford Photoshop? Use The GIMP. Can't afford MS Windows? Use Linux!