xisto Community
Uentil

Is There Any Ad Click Service For Under 18? Pay Per Click, CPC Ad Service

Google even though it says you have to be 18, let my brother sign up at 17. I would recommend getting someone to do it for you that you can trust with your money. Try to convince your parents to helping you out. If they don't want to try a friend taht cuold help you out.

i do have a question, how do most of them offer payment? im only 17 so theres not a whole lot of options for me, but do they just mail me a check?also, at what point should i begin adverts on my site? around how many visitors (daily/weekly/monthly?) and how can i check that? thanks :rolleyes:

i do have a question, how do most of them offer payment? im only 17 so theres not a whole lot of options for me, but do they just mail me a check?

also, at what point should i begin adverts on my site? around how many visitors (daily/weekly/monthly?) and how can i check that? thanks :)

Most ad services pay with a cheque, PayPal, or bank transfer. Google AdSense (in Canada and the United States, as well as some other countries) primarily offers cheques and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). If you're under 18, you couldn't use PayPal anyways, but you might still be able to cash a cheque (pardon the Canadian spelling). If you have a bank account, EFT might be the easiest way to go. For more details, see

In response to the second part of your post, you should post adverts on your site after it becomes prominent, and after there has been sufficient content. I have seen your site (isn't it altscripts.trap17.com?) and it has sufficient content to be accepted for some services (possibly BidVertiser - http://www.bidvertiser.com/) but which might not be enough for Google AdSense. If you have a CMS (which you don't), you should probably accumulate at least 30 articles. If you have a forum, I suggest you wait until you get to more than 50 quality posts. For Google AdSense, you might want to read OpaQue's post at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/82601-google-adsense-pay-per-click-cpc-program-review/ (which seems a bit biased) and then their official site https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ.

Your general topic has been answered on Xisto http://forums.xisto.com/topic/85664-adsense-age-limit/. (By the way, this topic seems to be very helpful.)

Moreover, it really doesn't matter how many visitors you have per day, or per week, or per month, although some programs will require a lot of visitors. A small forum could qualify, if there are quality posts and some dedicated users. To check how many visitors you have on a forum, you could simply look at the stats. If you have cPanel, go to "Web Stats" and choose Awstats. This tool has been very helpful to me.

I think that you could probably try to develop your site first, and possibly improve the design. Afterwards, it would be a good idea to refine your content. At that point, you could try signing up for an ad service. In fact, by then, you could be 18!

get aparent or sibling to sign up for you.. pretty much have to be 18 for all online stuff, but like Plenoptic said try to sign up most of them don't look in to it to see if your 18 or not.

my suggestion is to get comfortable with searching on google cause if you know how to get the results you need it helps alot. If you sign up for alot of different sites in the same category(s) as the site(s) that are asking for soc security numbers and specifically say 18+ (which alot do "say" it, but few do anything about it). After you do that you will recieve alot of email (make sure you sign up for a new email address like yahoo or gmail<for an invite email your request to volvosuperdad@yahoo.com with "GMAIL INVITE" as subject>) most will be junk, but be sure to "activate" all the new accounts you signed up for and save all usernames and passwords. Next, I like to try em all out alittle and imediately canceling the ones that seem to be rip offs or seem like they might not pay or might request proof of age before payment. Remember there are millions of sites that "claim" to pay you, so its your job to thin them out. Its survival of the fittest, or in this case the most honest. You can always search google for reviews or complaints on a particular website or business.

adtoll.com allows under 18 ppl to apply for their advertising...It just says you need to have "parental supervision" and this "parental supervision" needs to follow all the terms of service. i don't know how much it pays so if someone tries it out can you post what rates are

The problem with most ad companies is that all of the money you earn cannot be "under the table" or non taxed. I will look into this adtoll, as it looks legit, and I am under 18 years old. I did promise my members that I would never put ads on the site, so I may put them on my new site. I am quite surprised that adtoll doesn't ask for a SSN or a Tax number, all the other companies do.

pay per click like google,requires eighteen years of age,but you can try to if you dont mind asking help from your parents. i reccomend to you since your still young that you should do the following:

ask your parents to open a credit card on their name.

make an account with the credentials you need on paypal

if your site is php supported and can add a donate button from paypal do so

convince visitors to donate to you as contrubution to your site.

may this help you;) when i was young my mom complied with this. she said its better than having boyfriends and cellphones. i have always been a geeky tech girl.