xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17 Link Exchange Script Introduced

I'm sure this is going to be one of the best Topsites of the www.Thanks for accepting my website, much apreciated.This was a very good idea for promoting even more the Xisto free hosting, comunity and your other services.

Great work OpaQue, I can't wait for it to be finished. So excited, and I'm sure I can say this on behalf of many other fourmers " Thank you, for spending time on this"

It is still running <_<

To add yourself, you choose which category you think your site would best fit in. Say for instance you have a site about Queen (a rock group), then you'd click General Category on the main page and then on that page, Music.

Then at the top of that page, you'll find a Suggest Link button. It is there where you enter your details.

Are there going to be more catagories added or is it just going to be a directory of music and programming because i would like to add my sites but they dont fit into any of those catagories.

Are there going to be more catagories added or is it just going to be a directory of music and programming because i would like to add my sites but they dont fit into any of those catagories.

Yes, there'll be category I'm sure, Opaque's first post explain it all, its just that they havent allocate categories into it... This is a nice link exchange, with so many webmaster around Xisto, I'm sure this will really bring traffic into our websites! <_<

This is very nice.I am sure a lot of people will appreciate having that here at Xisto to help get their site going.I love the concept of trap.

Notice from electriic ink:
Faux-signature removed. If you want a sig, please use the Edit Signtaure option in the control panel.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

This is great For getting some people to come to your site! i really like the design it looks pretty kinky It will really help when google scans it and sees my link :lol: Il bee to the top of google in no time :D so everyone get your link on quick and fast ^_^!