xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Uentil

Fake Myspace Login

I was on myspace one day right? And i viewed someones page and it sayed "You must login to do that" And im used to myspace screwing up because theres so many things wrong with it. so anyways, I started putting in my email and pass when i was about to press the login buttons and my sister yelled "WAIT" and im like "WTF" "why are you yelling" and she showed me the url and it read "myspace..; and im like "Good call", so i finally talked to the guy that owned it and just as we suspected, it sends the email and pass to him when you click "login". but anyways, if your on myspace and it asks for the login, make sure it says ""https://myspace.com/browser you wont get your account stoled =)

stoled

lol thats nice grammar...

neways, yeah there are many things out there like this not just for myspace. but a while bak the big thing to do in the online community i hung out with was they would make a geocities website with https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting?source=geocities which is connected with yahoo..adn when you go to their website, the main page would be somthing VERRY similar to the Yahoo! Login page and it said that you must login to view this page...

and well it may have looked exactly like the yahoo page, when you put your username and password in the field it sent it to the person who created the site...but in most cases they were only after the rares (meaning it had caps excessive ___, ...... etc..) but they would still take it..and it just really sucked, so make sure that the page you are visiting has the domain of where you are trying to login from...

Yeah a lot of people view the source of a site, copy it and paste it into their own little site and then save all the images so it starts to look a like. Of course they might have to put in some editting to the code but eventually they make a replica site. It is sort of stupid how many people try that just so they can get into your stuff. I personally don't use myspace but I have seen fake sites before like the one you were talking about. Do you happen to know the whole url so everyone knows what it is that it takes them to?

I never seen a myspace fake. I've seen an ebay and paypal ones. Oh and the infamous "get 1000000... money into your account" for games of course I"m like "puhlease" so retarded. Who's gonna be stupid enough to enter your gaming account and password in it? the beginners and stuff would. anyaways. Yeah I just want to spam their site. with like fake emails and passwords. lol.