xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Freelance Work Lots of opportunities

I have seen a lot of freelance sites pop up recently for all kinds of computer related things.CodersGrfx DesignersWeb DevelopersTranscribingEtc.I think it would be neat to get an idea of a program and have someone develop it for you, pay their fee, and then sell the app outright.Or make some extra money designing SIGs for people. I have seen it done, and from what I hear you can rake in about 200-400$ a month doing it.I just got paid $50 for writing an article for a Christian Magazine. I mean it's not millions, but it's 50$ more than what I had, ya know?If you have a talent, offer it up on these freelance sites. there are a lot fo them in many different categories. Check it out.

meh, im not too good at any of those, but perhaps you could supply us with a link?and other than doing that i would rather do those things where you get payed to sit at home on the computer and shop...you get payed and you get to keep the stuff, and they buy the stuff for you, and all you have to do is shop and write a little paragraph about each thing that you buy..lol i had a friend who did it and she had a blast...

Thats also nothing for me, i have not enough knowledge about computers ,websites and diffrent softwares. I earn my money on another way online. I joined some different affiliate program which give around 1500 dollars a monnth. And that for nearly no work, thats easy money.

it sounds interesing as a partime.however it is not a easy and stable work online usually.if there is a link for that...

Interesting comments from the last three posters in this thread, all citing 'easy' as a major factor in determining whether you'd do something or not. Who ever said making a living was s'posed to be easy? If you want to get anywhere in life, you've gotta work for it.

Well I think easy is a relative term here. I mean it's easier than say, lifting 50 boxes all day long for $2.00/hr. ya know?Some of these are mindless tasks and at times do seem to be easier than your current job, but yes they all do involve a bit of work. But the better idea is to start the ideas, and then have other peopel do the work for you. That is where you make the real money, with very little work.I mean, start a forum board just for people who would pay to have SIGs made. Then charge a percentage because of your advertising and space to set it up and host. Then let the board and the other people make money for you.

Freelancing here in the Philippines is actually better than working at a company or a group of webdesigners. In a company, you work almost everyday and get paid only by a fraction of the payments made for the website that you designed. most of the payments goes to the bosses, while if you will work freelance at your home you will earn the whole amount being paid by the client. You can start by doing websites for your friends, relatives, school organizations or even personal websites for a small fee or even free. This will serve as your portfolio. Set up a website for your freelance works. Then tell those friends whom you have created websites for free to tell their friends or companies to have their websites created by you. Refferal works here. And insist on doing the updates of their websites so you can still earn from them.But you should also know some things about business matters like downpayments, contracts etc so you won't be duped by some clients.And if you can still find a regular webdesigning job at a company or a group but can still manage to do freelancing then do it. You can still have regular salaries in case you cannot find a client.