xisto Community
Johnny

Cs Clan Sigs [by Johnny]

I've been playing a lot of CS lately...I joined a clan and ended up making a lot of the members sigs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So?

Not the best I've seen from you Johnny, none particularly stand out for me, though I'd have to say the better ones in my opinion are Godz Element and Cyberdoo. The dark Sleeper one is good also, but I'm not really liking the text too much (though I appreciate you tried to keep it simple).I don't like the text on the first much, and the dots look out of place. Maybe something a bit more hi-tech-ish for the render? Not the best render in the second, and the third just looks a bit generic. Anyway, hope the fragging is going well :) Good to see some stuff from you anyway Johnny.

Heh. Here's the low-down on each one:1. Did it during school with very limited resources (PS6~!)2. The render and color were requested.3. Render was requested.4. That one was random.5. Render and music notes were requested.6. He wanted a squirrel with a joint. Somehow I found one.7. That was random too.8. Render was requested.9. Random.10. Inverted, partially.A lot of that stuff I did on request, others just happened. I personally don't think they're anything special either...but I guess you don't really need extravagance on a CS forum. :)Thanks for the comments CF. Trying to work my way back to sigging and Xisto...I've been having a hard time with them lately.

well,i agree with Cool_Freaker.those sig works above were less better than your before ones.maybe it cause for limited resources and they are made for cs player guys which made you be lack effort and patience on each one :)okey...good luck on your continuative CS trip...