xisto Community
Moolkye

Esnips.com - Great Storage Site Great Storage site

Personally, I like to use xDRIVE better.......even though it is closing on January of 2009........T.T.........I am going probably going to transfer all of my files onto Esnips.......Thanks for sharing. 5GB space is a lot. My flash drive is merely 512MB. Time to get a new one. =)

Yes, esnips is roxing everybody's jox, but the new layout is very irritating and the tags are totally ignored when you do searches. Those are my only complaints.

For example: When I want to search for only audio files, I can't. The layout HAS to show files from every category when you don't even need them. When you choose to go to the second page or something in the audio section, it either stays on the first page or goes to the second page and won't go anywhere else.

Another example: When I search for files in general, most of the time the tags don't match and are loosely related to the search or not related at all.

For people who actually want to search for files will be lost because of this and the only people that will stay with esnips are the ones that browse aimlessly for files.

That is my only complaint.

-reply by Taco Mage