xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

Newest Sig [probly My Best]

i was just browsing the forums i aint bin on in a while lol :) its amazing wot a day off can do

i saw albus dumbldors battle request ive never had a battle so heres my entry

just wanted to know wot u guys and gals think as a whole if its good :) i really like it i think its my best

Posted Image

Hey dude that is really cool.But could i suggest something if u dont mind.Why dont you make it a rotating one with text , IP , OS , Browsers.That would make it look super cool.Just a Thought.Thanks and have a good day

Nicely done Ashmaster, the semi-transparent tech border is something different and I think it works well with this sig. Improvements I could suggest are, increase the opacity of your name text and try to match the color of the background to the render a little more, either that or make the matching color of the render a little more prominent. (i.e. show more of the red jacket)

Why dont you make it a rotating one with text , IP , OS , Browsers.

I think you've missed the whole point of why we make sigs ourselves. It's so we can identify ourselves, not the person viewing the sig, which is what your sig does.
Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

I like it. But, i feel the color used for the inside of the border, that's faded out, could have been better if it were a gradient, rather than a solid color. Also, the background has a more darker feel than the render. A little brightness and contrast to the background might help. I, also, agree with Avalon on your name, could be more visible.

the border looks ok but the scanlines ruin the background and the text set up isn't good either lower the opacity to the scanlines a bit to see the background more.