xisto Community

I just made this for no reason once so ever >_<

Posted Image

i have allot of people ask me why i use BiG Red, and its because that is one of my nicknames...

Albus, I think you have come a long way in your sig making. The background and render work well together as does the coloring. A few things I think you should experiment with are blending the render, try different text effects and get rid of that dashed border. A white solid border would have worked well with this to fit in with the white hair.

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

i did the white border and it wont show on the boards i am on, but when it is opened in JPG form in Photoshop it shows the white border, so maybe a white border wouldn't have done too well :) thnx for the comment, i think i have come a little ways in my graphic making as well and i hope to go farther!

The background and render look good togeather, I really like the render and the faded render in the background looks good as well. The basic white fancy text is cool considering plain text usually makes the image look good. Good job. :)

thank you johnny and slay :)Johnny, it took me a minute to understand what you ment by that but then i remembered i put my nickname on there and yes, i am fairly large (6 foot 1) and my hair is red so in 6th grade i started being called Big Red and that is what all my teachers know me as and everyone round campus