savge17

Posted Image

Avalon:0
Señor Maniac:0
Saint-Michael:0
itsmyard:0
Beagle:0

savge17:0

Avalon:0Se?or Maniac:0Saint-Michael:0itsmyard:0Beagle:1savge17:0Beagle gets my vote, i like the text effect he put on there, i also like the fact that the colors go along with the render, good job

Beagle gets my vote. itsmyard's sig was a good one but the render did not show through (unless that was the effect itsmyard was going for). It seemed like the background was showing through the render. Savge17 was good too except I felt that the whole right-side was not utilized enough. SM did some eye-catching effect of placing his initials as part of the jersey but I gave my vote to Beagle for using the full area and using what I like--the F1 <_<Avalon:0Se?or Maniac:0Saint-Michael:0itsmyard:0Beagle:2savge17:0

Avalon:0

Se?or Maniac:0

Saint-Michael:0

itsmyard:0

Beagle:3

savge17:0

Beagle also gets my vote for basically the same reasons. The whole effort is well done. Savge17 maybe looks like something is missing from the right side. I would rather see the area of the sig entirely filled. I don't get the subject of itsmyard's sig, sorry.

Guess I just missed another opportunity to try my hand at a sig contest. Been away for about 3 weeks.

Avalon:1Se?or Maniac:0Saint-Michael:0itsmyard:0Beagle:3savge17:0Voted for avalon like his animinated flag and the effect im trying to show is wind on the bg its cause rooney is injured so wind on the shirt is showing he cant play

my vote goes Beagle as well because his work looks "completely" and bg also nice.maybe an approporiate border will make it better <_< .besides that one,i like SM's whos looks cool nice,only the text "goal!" feel not very well.Avalon:1Se?or Maniac:0Saint-Michael:0itsmyard:0Beagle:4savge17:0

Avalon gets my vote. I like how he used the wind filter to simulate speed. I, also, like how he made the car look like it's coming out of the background. Nice animation, too.Avalon: 2Se?or Maniac: 0Saint-Michael: 0itsmyard: 0Beagle: 4savge17: 0

Saint_Michael's sig was cut-off halfway for some reason...

Se?or Maniac's sig looks as though no real effort was done to it, sorry to say. All it is, is just black with white text and a white silhouette made to appear and dissapear - practically anyone can do that.

I'm not gonna vote for itsmyard since I hate Man U...

As for the rest, I like them all! It's really difficult to decide who to vote for, but I think I'll go for...

Avalon: 3

Se?or Maniac: 0

Saint-Michael: 0

itsmyard: 0

Beagle: 4

savge17: 0