xisto Community
no9t9

Best Ways To Generate Traffic How do you guys promote your sites?

I was wondering what kind of ways you guys promote your sites and how you try to generate traffic. There are obviously the standard ways like submitting to search engines, free for all links, reciprocal links, but is there something else?I read on another board, a guy created a screen saver and uploaded it to free download sites. Because the download sites always have your URL and you can also put your site in the screen saver itself, it is a good way to promote. Other ideas?

The best way to generate traffic is to promote your site. Just search FREE TRAFFIC FOR WEBSITE at googleEnjoy!I've tried it once, I received 200+ hits per 10 minutes...

The best way to generate traffic is to promote your site. Just search FREE TRAFFIC FOR WEBSITE at google
Enjoy!

I've tried it once, I received 200+ hits per 10 minutes...

I didn't know you could buy traffic but which service did you use? Are they all paid (I am poor)? And are they just hits, or are they actual visitors interested in your site? I read somewhere that sometimes these traffic generators just move your hit counter but those hits aren't from real people, or they are from people who aren't interested in your site and are paid just to go click on websites.

The best program to prmote your websites is:IBP - Internet business promoterBut i alsow use:Add website promoter 7Pagepromoter 1.6Page rankerall-in-one traffic seekerDoorway page builder - free edition and paid editionAnd more programs...Alsow i use websites that have good scripts to register in search enginesAlsow read good books on how to promote websitesEtc....If you something of this, just email me.

I just join TONS of button rotations and go around writing stuff like 'nice website layout!'in everyones shout box...and then they come back...Also getting millions of affiliates will help too

I just join TONS of button rotations and go around writing stuff like

'nice website layout!'

in everyones shout box...and then they come back...

Also getting millions of affiliates will help too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha i just wrote a blog entry about how people just come and write general things and it bugs me like crazy. Although i do reply, some of my visitors told me that they generally dont reply to those. By doing that, i think you do get visitors, but not really regulars that come back daily. I think doing link exchanges, giving personalized comments on sites and adding your site to search engines work the best.

Yeah I think if you go round tagging people etc then you don't get that many hits and people don't come back. Also join some forums and put your URL in the sig or something. Plug your site at the plug sites like http://pluggie.com/ and stuff but also make some internet buddies!! Then you're guaranteed a comment or something a day lol!

Ok there are alot of different ways to bring traffic to your site.. I had a post in my forum:

1. Put in some keywords in your websites

2. Put your website in your signiture in the forums you visit.

3. Submit it to search engines/FFA

https://www.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Fsubmit-url&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2Fsubmit-url

http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html

These are justs  few.

4. Exchange links with other webmasters

5. Advertise it in forums.

6. Tell your friends.

- Put something on your site that is unique and that most of other sites won't have. People that find a site like that they might stay at your website for a while.-

One of the best things to get traffic is to promote your page on television :( very expensive :( (in croatia) and other ways are ofkors google and so, forums, some links pages where you add a link and so on :(

There is a program that is great for Traffic Attraction, it costs money tho.Traffic BlazerIm going to have to get it to promote my Webhosting Business but it sounds like it will do the job well :D

Here's how I would generate traffic:Put your website in sigs to all yhe forums you go to.If you play games, make your name your url, or "you @ http://www.HugeDomains.com/ people to link to you.Submit to search engines.Have good content that makes people want to come back every once in a while and people should start coming.