but a googol.Is 1 with one hundred zeros

a bezillion is 1 followed by a million multiplied by a million zeros

a gezillion is a complex number

it is 10 to the power of a million to the power of 100

apparently a zezillion is a complex number also

it is 10 to the power of a million to the power of a million

that is the greatest number I found

-reply by Al Xong Rinpoche

I was just randomly googling and clicking links when I found this pageAnd ive decided to commnet... I'm not even sure if this forum orWhatever it is will let me without joining... But yeh googol, like manyOf you have already said, has 100 zeros, not 1 million. And no, space is not infinite, space itself is limited by the furthest extent of the big bang, which is currently expanding. Beyond there is speculation, butMany agree that there is nothing past there, not physical space, norPhysical time (which is the same thing, as one cannot refer to timeWithout space, hecne caled spacetime). Just nothing, whcih cannot evenBe measured. We concieve space as empty, but this sort of space is evenMore empty.. If that makes sense. It doesnt even exist. Oh and someoneAbove me said that a number can't be bigger than a concept... I have to agree that's an intruiging idea. But I'm told that Zero is also aConcept, not a number, so what does that make? And just on the topic ofZeros, has anyone ever heard of one of those " when God divided by zero, he got a black hole" jokes? I was studying black holes as a theory and I came accross an interesting concept. Wiki "black holes,"and you willWind out that black holes are infinitely small, and infinitely dense.Not very small, or very dense, but INFINITELY small and dense. This isBecause black holes operate outside thenormal laws of our universe, itCreates a dent in our space time. The reason it is infinitely small canBe read in wiki. But the interesting thing is why it is infinitelyDense. We all know that densitiy is the mass of an object divided by the space it takes up, for example 5 kilos per centimetre. So for theDensity to be infinite, either the top number of the fraction (mass) isInfinate, of the bottom number of the fraction is zero. As we know thatBlack holes have limited mass ( if they have infinite then wed all beDead), then they must have zero space (which we know because they areInfinitely small). So to get black holes, you must divide by zero...How cool is that?? And this kinda also implies that zero as a concept is the opposite to infinity, but what about negative infinity?? Ok IShould leave now I hope this lets me post or ive just wasted a lot ofTime :)  

when i was in 5th grade, which was 5 years ago, this was right when google first came out i think...
anyways, i remember my 5th grade teacher telling me that the word google was the biggest number possible and that it was bigger than infinity. Back then i believed it but then you really think about it, how is a number even possibly bigger than infinity if infinity goes on FOREVER?

and is googe EVEN a number?????

anybody know?

Yes google is a #.And it get's way biger than that.Try a googleplex,it is a 1 with a google zeros behind it.And as far as infinity goe's you cant get biger than that because there is no end.

Space is not known to be infinate."Biggness" is limited to the amount of available space.
"Smallness" is limited to one atom.

What about nutreno's that is smaller than a atom.

when i was in 5th grade, which was 5 years ago, this was right when google first came out i think...
anyways, i remember my 5th grade teacher telling me that the word google was the biggest number possible and that it was bigger than infinity. Back then i believed it but then you really think about it, how is a number even possibly bigger than infinity if infinity goes on FOREVER?

anybody know?

yes google is a number and that you spell it 1 googol = 1.0 × 10^100 which mean you put 100 zero at the end, and it regard to weather or it's bigger than infinity the answer is no, but but i you should think about what infinity is, and what if u add 1 to it does that make it infinity plus 1? but there are different size of infinity which would be helpful to u. to be honest i don't believe in infinity i mean if you think about it how does that make sense? if you can alway add 1 to something how can you reach a limit? and don't believe everything people tell u ok

but but i you should think about what infinity is, and what if u add 1 to it does that make it infinity plus 1? but there are different size of infinity which would be helpful to u. to be honest i don't believe in infinity i mean if you think about it how does that make sense? if you can alway add 1 to something how can you reach a limit? and don't believe everything people tell u ok

In maths infinity isn't a simple number, logically:

Infinity + 1 or
Infinity - 1 or
Infinity / 1000 or
Infinity * 1000 or
Infinity * Infinity is equal to Infinity

I guess Infinity / Infinity could be 1, but I am not sure.. As when you add Infinity to Infinity you still get Infinity, using Infinity you can solve a lot of goals, you can get Infinity or a number near to 0, but you'll never reach 0, it's also infinitive or you can get 1 or any other static number..

When thinking if Infinity is possible by matter, it's a different question, we know that a lot of resources are finite, as I know maybe the galaxy may be finite? but imagine you could store a number in a paper using the whole space our universe offers? Logically it would have some kind of an ending, but practically the number is just infinite, you won't have the time or anything else won't have the time to ever reach the end or finish it. :D When, of course, somebody can ask a question, but what is time? ;]

anybody know?

google and infinity? google is like the last number before infinity , google is written with a 1 followed by 100 zeroes . yes google is a number. plus i am a proffesional i have studied numbers animals etc. trust me! :D;)

anybody know?

Gogol is just a number with 100 zeros, so 1 gogol is equivalent to 10^100, and so it can be or not be an even number

anybody know?

It is and to make sure what I mean this is something I call "Google to One" Nine hundred ninety-nine google,nine hundred ninety-nine decillion,nine hundred ninety-nine nonillion,nine hundred ninety-nine octillion,nine hundred ninety-nine septillion,nine hundred ninety-nine sextillion,nine hundred ninety-nine quintillion,nine hundred ninety-nine quadrillion,nine hundred ninety-nine trillion,nine hundred ninety-nine billion,nine hundred ninety-nine million,nine hundred ninety-nine thousand,nine hundred ninety-nine (999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999) P.S. I'm a ten year old kid! :)