xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeeSUHH

Google A Number?

Google A Number?

Google A Number?

Google is scientifically not a number unless you want to make it up the highest actual number is 999 999 999 999 999 or in words nine hundred ninety-nine trillion nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine. That is the highest actual number ever recorded in history after that you just have fun making different numbers. If anyone disagrees I will tell them the same thing I have just told you in this. Ihave tried to tell other people but they say it is a number, google isn't a number it is a website, google is a made up number never recorded but just made up from a mathematician. But that is only my beliefs.But if google was a number it wouldnt really be useful in many things.

-reply by Christopher

There is nothing bigger than ininity, and if you think a googleplex is the biggest number, just add any nonnegative number to it. WOW! a bigger number! no number is infinite-reply by Jared

Google Googleplex/Googol Googolplex

Google A Number?

Google/Googol is the name of a large number, but it is not infinite. A Google/Googol is 1 followed by 100 zeros, and a Googleplex/Googolplex is a 1 followed by a google of zeros. The true name for it, Googol, was coined by some 9-year old genius. Even though the Googol and the Googolplex are very large numbers, there is always a number bigger than it; just add any nonnegative number to it, and you get a larger number.

-reply by Jared

A googol is the right term as someone said before, and itv would be continuous. But, not unlike space, it is infinite so it is insurmountable. You can have 999,999,999,999,999 and it wouldnt even be a fraction of where it can end up, and googl is infinite, so googol does exist, bt it cant be reached.-reply by pow err

Infinity

Google A Number?

I think that the concept of infinity is unfathomable, and that nothing is infinite. Nothing is infinite, and I am not entirely sure that it is real. I agree it is an idea, but that is all, just a concept. How do we know there is such thing? Some believe that something like the Matrix is real, and some believe that Harry Potter is realy, but it is just an idea that somone came up with, just like infinity.

-reply by Kira

Proud to say that I'm enough of a nerd to have none about the googol and the googolplex well before Google was born (and I'm only 22). If only I were nerdy enough to have founded Google! Oh well, there's always new opportunities.

Lol the funny thing is, my math teacher talks about these kinds of things all the time. Googol and googolplex are terms everyone knows about in my class. We actually watch the Relativity theory for fun... Anyways, did you know that infinity/2 = infinity :) and infinity * 2 = infinity as well.

really big numbers/infinity - no place to grow without cosmic helpGoogle A Number?

Replying to Lightning73

Hey, what a bunch of bignumbers. Where do they exist? and infinity, where does it exist andwhat is it? numbers exist in our brains with a limit on how big theycan get depending on the capacity of our brains. Brains are an organwith finite boundaries when it comes to numbers. Any brain willeventually run out of room if the number gets big enough. Infinity asan unreachable number or a concept is explained in the last 2 stanzas.Paper. Numbers can be written on paper. With the help of paper andother storage items such as computers really big numbers can get muchbigger.The universe has become both mappable and measurablecontaining a very big amount of space. The universe began as an event(the big bang) from a cosmic thing so small and so dense our mostadvaced scientific equations, formulas, and theories even when we bendthe rules with quantum physics can't quite expain it.Givescience the benifit of the doubt. The universe is real. It isexpanding. Beyond it's expansion horizon is nothing. The same nothingthat "did not exist"until the big bang event released all matter,space, time, energy andevery other thing or event that now or was part of the universe.Theuniverse will hold only so much paper or so many computers full ofnumbers. Numbers outside our brains require space to be identified(remember we are postulating really big numbers). Infinity is anancient word invented long before the big bang theory. If the big bangtheory of our universe is true it cancells out infinity. Nothing canexist outside the universe not even infinity or the concept of it. Thebiggest number is the one that very simply will fit into the spaceallowed by the universe. It is therefore knowable. Infinity lossessit's meaning in a mappable measurable universe. Carl sagan said "a googol multiplex written out as a real number would stretch to the edge of the universe" and that is not a really big number.Reallybig numbers are waiting for further expansion of the universe to havethe space required for them to exist. Good news for really big numbersis that the "edges" of the universe are approaching expansion velocities near the speed of light. Still no place for "infinity".feedback by Divad

My QuoteGoogle A Number?

?There is always more, there is always a bigger number, there is always more to the world, there is always more people being born. Things are infinitely developing and expanding, and if the universe can do it, why can?t I apply it to my own life?? ? KJ Schneider.

That quote was from me... An eighth grader...

A Googol is 10 raised to the power of 100 written as 10100

A GoogolPlex is 10 raised to the power of Googol or 10 to the power of ten to the power of 100 written as  10googol or 10(10100).

An Infinity is just infinity, it goes on forever, meaning any number you think of there's always an infinite more options after, so infinity as a concept is the "Biggest Number".  The concept of Infinity is unfathomable but so is the concept of GooglePlex.  A GooglePlex could be written as a number only a human would not be able to write it in a lifetime, and even if he could there would be no space to write it on. If everything that existed got turned into paper there still wouldnt be enough space to write it on. 

google a number???Google A Number?

hell yea it a numba!!

A Googol is 10 raised to the power of 100 written as 10100 A GoogolPlex is 10 raised to the power of Googol or 10 to the power of ten to the power of 100 written as  10googol or 10(10100). An Infinity is just infinity, it goes on forever, meaning any number you think of there's always an infinite more options after, so infinity as a concept is the "Biggest Number". 

Google a number?Google A Number?

google IS a number.   /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

this is what I heard:

a million has 6 zeros - 1000000

a billion has 9 zeros - 1000000000

google has a million zeros - (I'm not even gonna try to type it) 

I don't no if its right its just what I heard...

btw infinite is endless... It NEVER ends. There is no number that can be more than it because when your counting to a number you WILL end when u get to it... Or ul fall asleep.

-reply by Becca

InfinityGoogle A Number?Infinity does not exist.Proof.In calculus, the bases for the subject is limits, and finding those limits.If a limit reaches infinity, then it is undefined, or in other words, does not exist.Infinity is only a way of saying HOW it does not exist.-reply by Stoner4lyfe

whatever..Google A Number?

just because it is undifined, it does not mean it does not exsist, it means we can never understand it because we as humans are subject to limits. 

-reply by David

Replying to LeeSUHH Google is a number, the largest their s to be exact. There are many different ways of putting it. A google is the number with more than- I think- 100 zeros.. No Example- sorry. It would take to long. Under a search website, say WHAT IS A GOOGLE? If anything comes up about the site- Google.Com- DO NOT click on it unless you are sure that it is about the number. It will tell you information about what a google is and it might even explain it in better words than I can...-reply by Anonymous