xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Why Spam Is Spreading Through My Domain Email

serverph..i said those lines after about many posts when he jhl.. was insisting to say that all other websites are garbish etc..and yes i check my domain was in blacklist..the list of the websites which are spreading the spam..and for you and gaea.. just as a last thing , that theres nothing to do with my php form or any email.. i wrote in 2nd post in this topic that i checked alphabetically first 15 websites which were hosted on Xisto..all of them are in that blacklist.anyway , i just meant was that you people should try to do something for it instead of blaming always to other one that he is wrong and you are right.anyway.you better know how to handle things and you certanily dont need any one's advices.good luck for everything.

itssami, you don't get it, do you? :huh: the sites you mentioned beforehand (including your own) may be in domaintools.com blacklist, but ONLY because it is using SpamHaus which incorrectly tagged the gamma.xisto IP to be the handler of spam. but looking into it (SBL40666), is it really from gamma.xisto? you're obviously having a hard time digesting the difference. <_< to be more precise, does SBL40666 bear any reference to your pakdir.com (formerly hosted with Xisto) as the source of spam? you still can't answer it, can you? :)WHERE IS THE SPAM???? you didn't even answer if it's a problem of Xisto/xisto or spamhaus/domaintools? or is it just you crying spam when there is none at all?

but i give up on you. maybe others can explain it better for you. :lol: good luck with you. :lol:

thanks for this post anyway.may be u should contact them and tell them that they are having some error in their listings.im not crying . was just trying to point you guys attention on a certain point where everyone will get misunderstanding..i used to like these forums just because this was a source to increase my knowledge NOT BECAUSE OF HOSTING.anyway thanks for everything.