xisto Community
bigrk

Cash Crate cash crate

Cashcrate is a cool site to make money. You get paid to do offers on the site, and it has quick crediting. The layout and design is nice. I have already been payed $155 and I have only been a member for less than a month.

Cashcrate.com

This site is legit!!!
I heard they are adding even more offers tommorow to their site.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referral links not allowed. Warning issued. Link removed.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

My girlfriend actually uses this as well. She makes probably 30$ a month just from doing the offers. And she told me they get approved incredibly fast. She used to use Treasure Trooper, but the offers took too long to be approved.

Hi there. I too used CashCrate and got paid over $80 dollars last month. This is a great site and they actually pay out. I recommend to give it a try to anyone that is looking for a way to make some extra cash on the net!

well I signed up and I dint get a phone call yet, but I also saw no good offers that I dont already have. They do have alot of offers and it looks like you easily could make 60-100 bucks in less than 2 months and spending less than $50 doing it. I wouldn't recomend it cause of the fact that if you qualify for any of the offers you probaly have a creditcard, are over 18, and have enough money or bills to not care about making that little of money in that great of time.

Do they actually phone you? I feel unconfortable having someone from the internet phone me.

If I were you I wouldn't even supply my real phone number. The worst thing that will happen is that they will terminate your account.

I'll check out CashCrate sometime when I'm feeling poor :rolleyes:.

This looks like a program that may accually work.I have just joined and I am still not sure if all the money will get through but I already have $21.60 pending. Thanks for the heads up. :) I'll post here if it accually works.

I first joined this place 2 days before the end of May. I had my doubts at first but had seen lots of proof of payment. By the end of the month I barely made the minimum payout but 3 weeks later I had my check for $12. In June I made $74.69, that check will be sent out Monday and I'll receive it by the end of the week :D It's really a nice bonus, especially since I don't have a job really cause of school and not being able to drive until August. If anyone needs help with this place or wants to see the pic of my check let me know.

Yes, CashCrate really works! They pay you once you've earned $10, and they're extremely reputable, not to mention free to join. No one has ever called me from completing offers or surveys.You can read an indepth review of them on my blog, Our Debt Free Lives, along with proof of earnings. Our blog link is in my signature.

I entered my phone # on one and I keep getting calls from them. I signed up last night and ive gotten like 6 calls today. But also I don't want to use a random phone number cause then some other poor soul will get the same thing happening. Anyone know how to make them stop calling me?

I entered my phone # on one and I keep getting calls from them. I signed up last night and ive gotten like 6 calls today. But also I don't want to use a random phone number cause then some other poor soul will get the same thing happening. Anyone know how to make them stop calling me?

I did that one and I haven't picked up any of them. If you are referring to the Dot Schools offer you are having colleges calling you to give you the requested information. They slowed down on the calling since I first did it but they still call once a day or every other day. Only other way is to tell them you are no longer interested or use a Payphone.