xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealChrono

What Is Your Fav. Music Player?

I currently have Itunes WMP and Real Player installed on my PC. Out of all of them I would have to say Itunes is the best, It does everything good, and it's very organzied. It also burns CDs really good, I've never had a problem there, the only thing I wish it had was a libary more like WMP is...That would be cool...What do you guys think?

I use Windows Media Player, simply for the library thing to keep all of my music organised. Occasionally it crashes, but it's normally OK and is nothing more than you expect from any other piece of Windows software. On my last PC I had Winamp for using Shoutcast and iTunes for Quicktime, but I very rarely used either of them for listening to music.

I use winamp regularly and sometimes foobar. I have installed Windows Media (anyway... can you uninstall it in Windows? <_< ) but I don?t use it. Real Player only for formats that others don?t recognise.

iTunes has a libary - with search function and 3 different headings 1 Band2 Style3 Song nameYou can make as many librarys as you want - I have 5 or 6 for different situations. Theres a party shuffle album and heaps of stuff. What iTunes are you using. iTunes 6 is the latest.