xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

What They Dont Want You To Know.. the religions of our world.. has secrets...

Ok as you all know, this is as said in the our many religons holly books that there is a heven and hell (or a good and bad place) and a supream god or so. See i dont want to start a battle or war and upset anyone but i thought that people could just take it in and if they dont like it, then they dont worry about it. you can say what you will but here is what i got to say:

Ok, I have read many, many, many, MANY! books of the religons and they all have stuff that is not the same. yet only 5 of the 20 versions of the bibble states that Lucifer is the one God of evil and will lead to our damnation, yet he is miss protraded. yes, hes the god of the dark but who is to say that the one true person that had the real and origanal babble did not feel so impowerd to be trusted with such power that he changed no, AOULTRED it?. i dought any one has though of this.. i could cair less if you like this one religon that you'v been with for so long and that has saved your life pray say, but i thought i would let the many, many people know of things that they never will know... UNLESS...... they do what i have. now yes.. there was a god called God by the people of this earth.. but his true name is "Godalen" he took the name of God because its in his true name.. now i know this sounds like a SI-FI movie or something but its compleatly true. yes god did have some of his people and did help bild the ark when the god of air and water killed every one... (yes this sounds roman) i have more to say.. and to go more in depth with this but.. i know i will start a war on here if i have not already..... so i will leav you with that to think on.... (Try it... and see if you fined what i did.. read.. it will not kill you)

You?re a pagan! You should burn in hell :lol: In fact, I don?t care too much, religions aren?t something closed, the scrptures have lots of versions and interpretations. You say "like sci-fi movies"... you?re right, religions are a bit like that. <_<

What's really pagan is his grasp of the English language.Almost all religions stem from the same basic root, and that's because they were made to establish certain principles and boundaries for the way a society is allowed to act. For example, which is cheaper - training and hiring an elite police to keep the people at bay, or fooling the people into believing that if they don't do what you want them to do, a higher being will strike them down?

What's really pagan is his grasp of the English language.
Almost all religions stem from the same basic root, and that's because they were made to establish certain principles and boundaries for the way a society is allowed to act. For example, which is cheaper - training and hiring an elite police to keep the people at bay, or fooling the people into believing that if they don't do what you want them to do, a higher being will strike them down?

you have a point.. but im not pagan... im just one who has read a lot of this stuff and com to the conclusion on it..

The way i see things is it doesnt matter what you call your god or goddess etc.. how you pray, if you praym if you even believe! no higher power is gonna come knocking at your door asking you to start praying or else. Just the same as if you do pray etc... no higher power is going to sweep down and cradle you in their arms. Religion is all about making people better. Making morals, giving us somewhere to aim. ITs not about who is right or wrong. No matter who or what you belive in We're all (IMHO) going to the same place, or nearly the same place. Everything is what you make it. So if there is a hell and we all end up there we could make it our personal heaven...we wouldnt have to worry about being good, we could relax, do what we want, yeh maybe we'd get hurt for eternity but pain gets old. If we went to heaven how could it be heaven if the people you love arent there? Either way religion is all the same, its supposed to make you better. If it doesnt then its pointless.... The whole cencept of "believing" is that to you it is TRUE. If you BELIVED the sky was green it would be true for YOU so it wouldnt matter what anyone else said, thought, told you or "prooved" to you it is still true. Its the same with religion. Someone could say that what you belive in is rubbish but to you it wouldnt matter because you belive it is true. All religions are true and as right as any other so long as it makes you a better person and gives you a reason to live.Just my two cents worth! By the way the same applies to "satan" in my opinion. If you belive he/she is real then they are real...i personally dont belive in any form of a "god" of evil. Very strong forces yes...but not a "god"

Religion is the most argued and contested thing or idea throughout the ages. Its probably one of the biggest war makers throughout history. LOL The way I look at it is there is no one religion. There is no one perfect belief system. You have to study and find out for yourself what will work for you. It all depends on so much. What you believe strongly depends on where you live, what your culture is, and the circumstances you are in. Some people would definately disagree with this but no matter what you think its true. How we grow up and where we live influences far more than we often realize. I think that this topic is definately interesting and merits thought, however I do not think that I completly agree with what is being said. Its okay though. That is my right as a human to have an opinion and to believe what I believe. I do believe in heaven and hell and all that jazz. I believe that Lucifer is an evil being but I also have compassion for what happened to him. I believe that even the bible or bibles may not have the entire whole story. We as humans are not perfect so since the bible's were written by humans even if they were influenced by a higher power of any type they most definately probably have flaws and mistakes. Alot of people would consider what I said blastemous but I am a realist. I believe that if I am not perfect and sometimes can get confused or my facts wrong then its very possible that the people of the bible were the same way. Then again that is my opinion and my way of thinking. <_<

OOoooo.. I want in on this one.....I am a Christian anf firmly hold onto the fact that God is it. He created all things, including satan. People want to argue the bible, and says it's false, but ya know what?If you look beyond God and Jesus and satan, the principal is still there. Leading a good life is good for you. Leading a bad life leads to toehrs having a bad life. I mean no matter what religion you are in, where Good is more powerful than evil, than they all teach pretty much the same ideas. Give, Repent, and Live happy.I can get into deeper conversations about this and science and what not, but that is pretty much the gist of it.Dan

OOoooo.. I want in on this one.....I am a Christian anf firmly hold onto the fact that God is it. He created all things, including satan. People want to argue the bible, and says it's false, but ya know what?
If you look beyond God and Jesus and satan, the principal is still there. Leading a good life is good for you. Leading a bad life leads to toehrs having a bad life. I mean no matter what religion you are in, where Good is more powerful than evil, than they all teach pretty much the same ideas. Give, Repent, and Live happy.

I can get into deeper conversations about this and science and what not, but that is pretty much the gist of it.

Dan

yes the bible has good morals to live by, but just the same i do think what i think.. I know there is something out there after we die, its just i dont think its what every one says it will be.. i mean to one person something bad could be good and something good could be bad but thats just it. the bible just says doing something aginst the acts of god or what is a sin, but only if it was not in the name of god. so what is it really saying?. that its ok to kill as long as its for god or in his fath? thats its ok to steal only if it was rightfully your or if it was something that belonged to the fath?.. i get what you all are saying and i can side with some of it... its just that we all have our good and our bad, but whats to say that we all have to live by the same good and the same bad? whats to say that if you dont thing theres anything after death that your going to some dark place?.. i know it is a way for people to get out of hard times and strive in the fath that they can do it, but the way we teach our children in modern time is that they have to think they can and nothing any one says or dose can stop you. so why is it that people would come up to you, me, them, any one and complain in there fath that this what he/she has done is rong. that it is unjust?.. what is it that in there faith gives them the right?.... i know i sound so athiest/pagan.... but its something i think... something i know many people could see in our world today.... thats all... i mean i know that there are things in the bible that are true... for the arck, with was discoverd in muslim land.. and the camandments.. but dose that really mean that it was from the one every ones says it was from? when you pray and pray for somthing so bad that it comes true.. is it really a god that makes it happen or is it just us that in or subconchens that we make our self beleav it so it came true in the fact we did something about it?....

Well I look at it like this. The bible has been the one true book that has been researched more than any other book or story in history. Christianity is a religion that has faced more opposition than any other religion in the world. Also, Christianity is the fastest growing religion in most countries where religion of any kind is repressed. So I tend to think that there has to be more here than just a book. And besides the fact that I would rather believe in God and die wrong than to not believe in him and burn in hell forever. I am not saying that I am scared of God, but the consequences are not somethign I would look forward to.The same thing applies to Laws. We do not break laws due to the consequences they will bring upon us. We are not afraid of the law, but we know that it is not good for us to break them.

What a lot of rubbish I've just read. My religion is better than yours, no its not, yes it is. Deary me, try reading some real history and you'll soon become aware of the real truths behind everything you're babbling about. The bible was pulled together in the year 255 A.d. by the Council of Nicea. Emperor Constantine presided over the council and although a worshiper of the sun god Sol Invictus, he was also a shrewd politician and decided the best way to control and unite the people was by forming a universal religion (universal and catholic are synonymous terms). He drew together all of the religious leaders in the Roman empire at that time and they debated everything from the divinity of Jesus to the calculation to work out the date of Easter. Eventually following a close vote, Jesus was deemed to be divine, so everything that contradicted that opinion was cast aside (cue the burning of the library at Alexandria) and everything that supported the new dogma was included. There is a flood legend in most ancient civilizations so there probably is some form of truth in the Noah story, although names dates and actual events vary from place to place. If more people would open their minds and eyes to the world around them they might see that all religion is another form of control and whilst it does teach a moral code it has caused more strife that it has cured.-Candyman