xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cody

Life Is My Hell. My life is not going they way id hope it would at all...

Man, :lol: life is not my best friend that this moment and time right now. For the past 3 months i have been having computer problems. i'v looked at it and a tech looked at it and nothing was rong with it but as soon as i found something they missed and fixed it, my friends and family have been buging me non-stop. All i hear is, "Do this and do that" and"Well he said this and she said that..." I mean come on i know i say im there when people need to talk but lately they have gone off the edg.

They get mad at me for nothing and say i have distroied their lives. See the think is i have not said anything to them for them to do that nor-done any thing. Now when i hit the family problem it gets me even more upset. I'll go out and hang with some friends like 2 or 3 times a week and when i come home they yell at me saying, "Your never home all you do is hang out with your friends. Why can you be more like a family member then a stranger!" but see.. i dont go out with my frineds to much.. 3 days out of a 7 day week.. come on now... i need to get my space. i mean there is only so much one can take tell they explode/cant take any more... On top of that i got my grandparents of all people thinking my some sort or drugy and sex adict. What do they think i am, the spown of Lucifer!?!?!?!?!?

Pluse i got my EX-girlefirend trying to do all she can to get me back and make all the other girls i may or my not like (even friends) flee... See i broke up with her in the first place because i did not like the fact i was being cheated on and being used for some what of a intament/money relationship so i told her that and broke if off... Now that i look at this i think i have more problems than i thought. So thats just a bit of what i want to say, i got more but its way to personal for me to tell you all at this moment and time.

some times i think of killing my self but you know what, thats just a way for all the people that want a easy way out.. im in for the full ride and man is it a long one <_< ....

(God i need a new life or maybe a restart on one) :lol:

P.s. Sorry if i sound like im on a sempathy trip....

That would be a long-term solution to a short-term problem.Hang in there, Cody. It gets better with time. Soon enough you will be able to make some of your own decisions and that's when you will be better off. Of course, you will have to abide by the outcome, but that is a part of the deal.Drugs are for Losers.

That would be a long-term solution to a short-term problem.Hang in there, Cody. It gets better with time. Soon enough you will be able to make some of your own decisions and that's when you will be better off. Of course, you will have to abide by the outcome, but that is a part of the deal.
Drugs are for Losers.

well now i did not say i was going to take drugs... I mean.. i have somany frineds that do.. i look at them and i just think its stuped... i would never want to do that.. i mean i am not a teen anymore.. but still... i feel like im back in highschool.. with all that drama

Mate, If you ain?t teen any more, stop acting like you are one. Get a grip of yourself and start dealing with your issues. Move out, so your parents and grandparent will not bug you anymore.I mean, less talk more work, do something, and not just think of doing! Things don?t happen on their own, you and only you can make them happen.P.S. Sometimes kick in an **bottom** helps; hope that?s the case <_<

That's an extremely short-sighted view in my opinion.

Sorry Tyssen, I disagree. I've seen the damage it can do.

Sorry Tyssen, I disagree. I've seen the damage it can do.

Maybe I should've said simplistic view. In my opinion people who do damage to themselves with drugs already have that 'loser' inside them. I know/have known plenty of people who have used drugs but no-one I've known has ever had a problem with them and very few of them I would consider losers. The sort of people I'm talking about include successful business people and parents.

Certainly there are plenty of losers who use drugs and people for whom drugs have made them bigger losers than what they already were, but to say that every person who has ever used drugs is a loser is just too much of a blanket statement. For instance, this survey indicates that the percentages of people who have used drugs in their lifetime is nearly 40% in both Australia & the US. Can you honestly say that you think nearly half the population of your country (let's assume Canada isn't too far off those stats as well) are losers?

Man, just relaxe. Life is a ride that isnt always a good one but in the end it is amazing. We all go through bad times, some worse than others, but rememeber that when you hit rock bottom, the only thing left is up. Just ride it out and everything will turn out ok. Dont worry about the EX. No matter how hard she tries, if you dont want her you dont have to take her back. I know they can be annoying but after a while you get used to it and she will get the message or actually move on. Good luck and remember it will be ok in the end.

Mate, If you aint teen any more, stop acting like you are one. Get a grip of yourself and start dealing with your issues. Move out, so your parents and grandparent will not bug you anymore.I mean, less talk more work, do something, and not just think of doing! Things dont happen on their own, you and only you can make them happen.

P.S. Sometimes kick in an **bottom** helps; hope thats the case :)

i dont mean to sound the way i do its just hard sometimes... like today i was paying some stuff for my mom and after i was done not even an houre she kicked me out... im now in this rental place... my X has left me alone but its trying to get a restraining order agenst me saying i beat her when i have not seen her in 3 or 4 days.... i just dont know what to do at this point.. i mean my job pays well so that a help and a lot of friends have seen the way i am feeling and they try to help.. but all the time they try it just makes thing harder and harder..

You sure are going through a lot. I've also gone through a lot just this year. Life is a pain, but it can also be great (I've learned this many times), I know that it's tough to go through all of that, but it will more than likely be best to just hang in there. At least you have a good paying job. It may take some time, but eventially, everything will be better for you.

Cody hag in there man... the only advice i can give you is... hope :)have hope that things will get better, that's the only thing that will get you thru. About life... most of the time it's really *BLEEP*... like you said... questionable friends, girlfriends, options... all of that make it very troublesome... I think too that life is getting more and more complicated. Even because many values are being lost, making very tricky to live. But it's as life is... at least now lolgood luck man on your life, i really mean that :)

Edited by sasuki (see edit history)

Thanks every one for your support...I now have a house of my own and started a new job... the times are still hard but they are alot better....Though i still have not talked to my mom sence she kicked me out but hey, im doing just fine now...O and sorry i was not one in a long time, no house = no computer lol....