xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Samma Vs Albus Dumbledore Samma vs Albus Dumbledore voting booth

Who's Sig do YOu Like?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Samma hasn't been on in quite some time now so i am going to make the voting topic for the battle we had going.

so vote for who's you like better first to 4 votes wins

Samma

Posted Image

Albus Dumbledore

Posted Image

Samma: 0

Dumbledore: 0

Samma has this hands down, sorry albus I take experiance over rookie in this battle, you have good ideas you just didn't work on them more.

yeah unlucky albus but samma is good, i like ur style of font but it needs blending and the background has to somewot blend into the render more and u could do with a bordersamma gets my vote

Yep sorry to say, but Big Red is totally outclassed on this one. Btw, correct me if I'm wrong but Big Red does have a white border I think, so no points lost there. AB, I think you should look at some of the tutorials about render blending. You just need more practice, samma has been around for a while so it was never going to be easy.

zabb, your vote wont count until you provide a reason why you vote for samma;s, although it is obvious, just edit yur post and put mine was lame <_<

zabb, your vote wont count until you provide a reason why you vote for samma;s, although it is obvious, just edit yur post and put mine was lame <_<

looks like you just tried to make something real simple real quick.and no border.