xisto Community
wild20

Keeping Faith In Times Of Trouble? A article I wrote, debates/comments anyone?

I read your article..I want to thank you for the encouragement you shared from the Bible..Praise God...I am going through a financial trial right now..And I have put it in the Lords hands..I just am waiting on the Lord to see what he will work it out...

-Reply by Debbie

I just wanna thank you for your inspiring article, it really matters to me most especially at this moment I was in financial trouble. Your article is absolutely right God is always watching us he knows exactly what we been through I always putting in God hands all my trials,troubles and suffering all my life I've been trusted God he never let me down,regret me nor forsake me praise the LORD and to God be the glory

THANK YOU!Keeping Faith In Times Of Trouble?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY FOUND OUT I DIDNT GET THE JOB I WAS WANTING TODAY AND THIS REALLY HELPED ME OUT. THANKS SO MUCH! 

-reply by SHELLY

trusting jesusKeeping Faith In Times Of Trouble?

hello uncle, warm greetings frm malar. Uncle I knw abt jeus, so my faith is been tested so after my exams frm God I vl let u knw d result... Thk u for your comments.

God loves u tooooooo 

-reply by malar

Whatever God gives you to say from the heart and mind, you say it. I have to say I went looking for comfort in the words of others who have or are going through some bad times like me and I want to say that your writings have lifted up my heart and made me feel better and encouraged.

Thank you.

I love your article and I read it at the right time...Just when I needed to hear those words of faith. Thank you and God bless.

Thanks for those wonderful words of comfort. Am glad I found this page when i googled "FACING HARD TIMES IN LIFE". God blesses u richly. Am blessed and comforted.

Knowing that God is the author and the finisher of my faith doesn't mean that a good encouraging word is not needed. When I googled and this article popped up I was truly blessed and the scriptures re affirmed that God is in control, continue to speak his word to my situation and don't look at the issue but at God. After reading all the reply's I just prayed not for myself but for each of us. Prayer changes things and I pray that things are looking up for each of you. May we all be encouraged as God wakes us up to be better financial stewards and examples of his blessings and favor. Cassandra

I was truly helped this morning by reading your article. My family are really enduring hard times, but i know God has a better plan for us and I'm crazy enough to trust that in his time this will all be over, but in the mean time I will continue to praise him, pray, and keep the faith.

I wrote this article and I want to put it here. It is not anywhere else, I will put it on my site maybe in a few months, but for now, I want your review. Everything si 100% my words, but if it needs to be in quotes, mods please feel free to move/adjust this topic. Here is if guys:
For those in times of trial, what the Bible says.

The car broke down, you learned you have to take a pay cut, or even be laid off. Things are not going right. Sickness may have overtaken you, relatives died. Unemployment, disability, all the stresses of life. You barely have ends meeting now and things will be even worse the next few months.

This readers, is the ultimate test of faith, and some of the worst situations facing people. The question is, can you make it through, and, does the Bible give you enough strength and scriipture to do that? The answer folks is yes! And the scriptures have plenty to say about it. The Bible says we will go through tribulation. (Acts 14:22) For some, this is instances of the death of someone close, financial problems, and stresses of life. We know that not all will be here on earth when Jesus comes again. But others will. There is an end time tribulation, but not all will go through it. For those that do, the times will be hard, with much suffering, but for those that don't, I am sure we all have little trials and tribulations that happen to us. What does the Bible say? I studied this while I wrote this, and found it quite interesting. You see, God gave us a great tool called the Bible. Some say it is a book of prophecy, other say it is a book of doom. I call it a book of promises. God's promise, all amounting to one thing, Jesus' return. The trials we go through are small speck and scope of the greater picture. The suffering we go through, will all be nothing more then a moment. The Bible says we are here for just a moment in time. (2 Corinthians 4:17)

So what happens when we go through these trials? We do what Job did, we worship God, praise his name, and trust Him. I have a great text. It is Philippians 4:6. It states that we whould be anxious for nothing, but that in everything, through prayer, we should bring our requests to God. (paraphrased) This text is of great comfort to a lot of people. It is a sugggestion, no,.. more than that, a command on what to do in a time of trial, and when you ask something of God. This text alone, if used as a rule in life, and trusted as a promise that God will hear you, would keep our stress down. The ulcers that plague the world today, would disappear. I know a lot of people will be thinking on these words and saying, so are you saying to not worry about our furture? Our children, our livelyhood? No I am not saying that. But there is no reason to obcess about it. One needs to only trust in God, and then He does the rest. Yes, figure out what your budget is; Yes make sure your finiances are secure, but when troubling times come, pray that God will guide you, and according to His will, that He will answer you. Remeber what Jesus said in the Graden? Not my will, but your own. Some would call this crazy. I suggest a book. It is called "Ten P's in a Pod" and tells the life story of a family, that went around spreading the gospel. Sometimes they would have no money and no place to stay, but in the end God always supplied their needs. Which I always think is amazing. The father never worried. Crazy? Yes. I call it crazy for God. We should all be like that. It is a matter of putting something in God's hands, and not worrying about it.

God has the bigger picture. It says in Matthew 6:27 that no one can help themselves or make anything better by worrying. I firmly believe that. God has the bigger picture. And although some of us think they feel better worrying about tomorrow, it just adds more stress. It says in Matthew 10:31 that we are more precious than the sparrows. And God says that not one sparrow will fall to the ground without God not noticing. (Matthew 10:29) So, we have nothing to worry about. God is our guide, and he is always with ut. There is no reason for us to fear anything. Trust in God, and we have nothing else to lose.

If you liked this article, please put in some replies. I tried to make this for selling, but haven't got around to it, and decided not to. Anyway, it is kind of encouragement, but I am not sure if it is suppose to be in quotes even if it is my words. Thank for reading guys.

Hello my name is Sana and I just want to let you know what you wrote was motivating and inspirational. I am Christian myself I recently had a job but it was foreclosed so it was just a temporary job. I have been having a hard to financially. It's been hard for me and I have been doubting my faith n trust in God. It gets so overwhelming I have been experiencing so much stress. I think about it everyday and I just continuously have these mental breaks downs. After reading what you just wrote made me realize that I shouldn't be stress or sad because everything will work out through the grace of God. I thank him everyday morning for life even when I don't want to be here on earth I still thank him for every meal day and all of his wonderful blessings that he has blessed me with. I will be calling in tomorrow about a employment application and I just ask that you pray for me to get this job or just a job, any job will be find. I just ask that you keep me in your prayers. I thank you for the beautiful message you have shared it was amazing and extremely helpful and again thank you. God will bless you and use you in so many tremendous ways.

hello, my name is lyn , i want to say my heart was uplifted , when i read what you wrote i also note the texts down so i can go through it again . i'm really facing a financial situation right now but what you wrote really help me. It assure me that God is much close to us when we are in trials or tribulation and he hears our prayer.Amen.n God bless.

Thanks for the post i really need to read this, i have been plagued with homelessness no matter how i tried something is always there to bring me down, then i worry and stressed about "where do i go from here" but just knowing that God is always there is strength enough to keep going. God bless you

what leeleelee said is indeed true.. sometimes what people need is not what is quoted from the Bible.. Bible verses are important, don't get me wrong, but how these verses affect our lives is also equally important..
It's encouraging when you see how people's life has been changed by God.

For myself I haven't had like a major time of troubles yet but there are many times when I feel down, I've always ask Jesus to comfort me and he does.

I still remember when I was just a kid, I wasn't the most popular boy in school. I had very little friends, mostly just casual friends, not those that I can tell my problems to. But somehow I was never lonely, because I kept telling Jesus all my troubles and problems. It's amazing how he answers me and comforts me. I never felt like I was all alone..

I know it's not easy to keep the faith when things go horribly wrong, but ironically, keeping the faith in times of troubles is the best way to get out of the troubled times..

Your article has a lot of ingredients of how faith is suppose to be. Jesus said YOUR FAITH HAS SAVED YOU to the sick woman who touched his clothes as he was passing by, LET THE CHILDREN COME BECAUSE THEIRS IS THE KINDOM OF HEAVEN. Faith is the key for salvation. But He compared with a child and the answer is that children do no question anything. they just would put all his trust and believe everything has his parents has taught them with any doubt whatsoever. We as adults dont think that way. Why. Because we have learned many hard things out of life. Therefore, we become more questionable and skeptical and defensive when we face faith. I just pray to God to give strengh to defeat any doubts for as little as they may seem. For my faith must be complete. Not by parts. Faiths , unfortunally, can be broken when we encounter a defeat, when we believe in false prophets or when we listen to bad leaders. Our faith become so affected that we are not longer the same person we were before not matter how hard we try. It takes time to heel the pain so is our faith. Keep it in good health brothers and sisters and May God Bless you.

For me my faith in God is everything. Because I believe that's what keeps me going in life. My faith in him, knowing that he is there to take care of everything, specially during times of troubles.