xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leeleelee

Mysql And Free Hosting

Thanks youngblood thats a nice site. Lots of infomation and the links are good - but I was just taken to a Russian website with no english - I quess the price was to good to be true.Thanks again

When you say "with free hosting..." do you mean free hosting here at Xisto or just on any site? Many sites dont give you php or MySQL for free and if they do they have ugly ads. Here or at Xisto.com you can get free hosting with php and MYSQL for free with no ads so long as you post enough in the forums. (check the FAQ's and readme if you dont already know how it works) Also (as i belive it to be anyway) you can add a forum to your site here at Xisto or at Xisto for free just by clicking a few buttons. So if you want free hosting here then yes you can definately have a forum and php Mysql..etc...even chat rooms and such! but if you go to many other free hosts they dont offer php and if they do they mostly have ugly ads. The choice is yours though <_< Maybe im just biased!

is there any limit on the size of the database or the amount of databases you can make use of on Xisto.com when your website is running ????

The limit applied depends on which hosting package you apply for.

Package 1 for 10 credits gives you 50Mb total space including your database
Package 2 for 30 credits gives you 150Mb total space including your database

See http://forums.xisto.com/ for full details.