xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
it01y2

Free Teamspeak Server Not 24/7 FREE TEAMSPEAK SERVER NOT 24/7

If you want a cheap teamspeak server. Please email me at tomsanders14@tiscali.co.uk, with information about what you want on your teamspeak server and information about yourself including email and first name.

Thanks Rob

<_<:lol:

We will get back to you ask soon as possible

Edited by it01y2 (see edit history)

Then wouldn't that make it againist the TOS / Forum Rules to post any competition to Xisto's Services. I can't see why someone is going to email you with there personal information when they come here to Xisto and have a fully thought out process, and looks more professional. Less likily to be a SCAM!

The sad fact of the matter is that any "Free" Teamspeak hosting solution eventually gets shut down. It might take a month or 2 but the people over at Teamspeak blacklist Servers all the time. They do this because they need to feed their families.

The people over at https://tserverhq.com/ used to host around 1000 slots for Free. Teamspeak shut them down for about a week and then they came back. To be able to legally still give out free Teamspeaks they are doing 2 things. They are giving away a free Teamspeak to anyone that registers on their website each month and they are selling servers at cost $0.18 a slot.
Check them out
(a little tip they have a new site and I don't think they don't have that many users yet so you might get a free server right off the bat).
Sadly this is the only REAL way to get a reliable TS that will never be shut down by the owners of Teamspeak.

They are pretty friendly over at Tserverhq were when you submit a ticket so check them out
https://tserverhq.com/

Free Teamspeak ServerFree Teamspeak Server Not 24/7

Hello,

I have a site that does offer free teamspeak servers. With your free teamspeak server you get full rights with access to our custom control panel. The server is completely yours for 2 days.

If your interested please visit us at: http://clanbo.com/

Thanks.

ts3 channelFree Teamspeak Server Not 24/7If u need a ts channel for your clan go to this ip : 203.213.127.59:9987Ask mcclown for a ts channel-reply by mcclown