xisto Community
Remus

Earn Money By Reading Emails 10 cent per email

If that was easy, then it would be a scam. Now that this is difficult, (getting the min bal. to withdraw cash), I just slightly doubt if it is real.

I have read such offers in many places.

Some ppl offer great amounts for such things. Why do you pay ppl such large amount for reading silly mails?

=> They are proved to be scams at last!

Some scam artist are clever and make it difficult, so that you won't figure out that is is a scam, so that you won't report them to authorities.

hi there,
I also think that is not worth it because you sepnd hours of reading mail and you earn only 10 cents per mail. There far more esier ways to earn money like nice affiliate programs.

And there are only less than 20 mails so I don't think it's good!

Earning money with this is way too slow. I honestly suggest one tries to find a real job instead :) Actually, why are there almost no threads out there which are about earning money in real life? It goes so much faster, and there really are great part time jobs. But if you insist on trying to get rich online, I still don't think reading a ridiculous amount of emails is the easiest way. For example you could try one of those websites about product-testing or filling in surveys. It's more fun :P

if you try to find the site which give you money by reading email now i show you the bestplace to get the the highest pay out and as well 10$ bonus as you sign up.so checkit out: :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Absolutely no referral links allowed. Instead of quick to post your referral how about taking some time and read our forum rules...?

I have done it before. Quite disturbing.I don't know. It's not what I'm so into.The cost per an email is low. And upto now I haven't had any idea yet about point per email or something like that.If you want to do this thing, here are my suggestions:-Create a new email and use it only for this-Try to be organized. After a while you might find yourself lost, since you will have to subscribe to many websites. If I were you, I'd make a list.-Make sure you have time for this. It's a business, at least I think it is.The most important thing is "be organized." I really mean it.Good luck

Hmm...I signed up for this a few months ago, haven't received a single email yet. It is not active any longer I think. It doesn't send emails out. This is not an effective way to make money.

If you want to get free items, just use a FreePay service (iPods, XBox 360, digital cameras, LCD Monitors, etc, etc). It will need referrals but at least you do get the item.

Please remember, when signing up, ALWAYS use a disposable email address (GMail, Windows Live Mail/Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc).