xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Cost Per 1000 Impressions How does this work?

I have another question:)When I fix something in my blog, I must refresh the page again.I refresh the page many times in a day only for this work, will google ban me????Sorry for my bad english:)Thanks!-reply by manolis

Just a tip for a new option to adwords/ adsense

Cost Per 1000 Impressions

This one pays on 100% of impressions, but it also accounts for the small percentage of page viewers who won't have their audio on.

The advertiser has a value of their ad being served to the masses and you as the publisher have the value of earning a significant payout on ALL your traffic not .2% or something.

Also they are clear about how much they pay out whereas Google has some hidden figures which can vary as they see fit. For more info check this out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Cheers,

John

-reply by John Boyd

advertising on your site

Cost Per 1000 Impressions

I noticed that you are already running google advertising on your website. I represent a company that specializes in a new form of Internet advertising that guarantees that you will get a 100% conversion rate on 100% of your website traffic. I would like to fill you in on more details. Are you the correct contact in regard to business development for your website?

-feedback by John Boyd

A page impression is simply when a user is presented with an advert. This is seperate from actual click throughs. Clicks are obviously what your aiming for...

Oh you are working against their TOS. You cannot generate self clicks or self impressions. There is a feature inside Google Adsense called ad-slot preview, where you can check your pages with ad overriding and impression won't be counted. I am sure Google Adsense will check your revenue, before they send you a check. So it is possible to earn money by impressions, I am sure it is.