xisto Community
ts_r

Which Pay Per Click Pays The Most? what it is

Yeah, why are you guys talking about just one program? Would it not be more efficient to use more than one?Like let's assume that you have 3 advertisements on your website.One at the top, one at the bottom, and one on the right side.If all 3 of these were Adsense, would they not ever show the same ad? Like maybe the top and the right.To counter this it would be much more efficient to run two programs...Wouldn't it?Note : I may not be right on this. I have never used Adsense. At the moment my website has no ads at all, and I do not plan any for the near future. So this is all just based on my limited knowledge. It is possible that Adsense will automatically detect that the ad is being shown and show 3 different ones rather than ever repeating one.

Yes am working with a best pay per view ad site i am getting more than adsense. i post more about it in my profile page..if u want visit. or ignore!I think google adsense is best and i vote more to the new program i found no doubt!