xisto Community
ts_r

Which Pay Per Click Pays The Most? what it is

helloI had tried many many i didnt get a gud resultwhich 1 is the best for getting a gud money in this paid clicking can any one help memy friend is getting a regualr pay he is using a some adsforind what it actually iscan any one can give the site address for this adsforind waiting for the repliesthx Q

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified. Please use better English when making your post and title
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

The best program i can reccomend to you is google adsense.They are very easy to use. installing the code is as simple as copy n paste.One downside, takes a while for them to approve your site. but after that its easy going.i've made alot with google getting around 1k pageviews a day.

The best program i can reccomend to you is google adsense.
They are very easy to use. installing the code is as simple as copy n paste.

One downside, takes a while for them to approve your site. but after that its easy going.

i've made alot with google getting around 1k pageviews a day.

They never approved my site =(
And didn't say why..............

The best program i am using is Google Adsense, which is customizable and have so many features like Text or Graphics Adds, Different types of banners, Different types of Filters and channels you can use, Different type of cuztomizable Color you can use for Text, URL Border , Background etc etc........So i recommend you to use Google Adsense........

I agree Google AdSense is the best Pay per Click service available. It provides you a good revenue if your site got many users.It give a lot of customisation to modify the code ads according to your need.

google adsense is definitely the best pay per click advertising service, although i've never tried it because my site contains Guns but i heard so much of it in the internet. i willl make a website soon so i can give google adsense a try.

There are so many pay per click but for me i chose google ad. and i use to use clickstor i don't know if thats still alive or not, but with these two and a few hundred members for your site then you can earn some money for sure :P good luck :(

In my opinion adsense is not the best at all it doesn't give revenue and you can not trust them at all .They often close account with no reason . i recomend for you netaffiliation they are honest and they are closing scmmers account only .this is my first reply i hope that you like it . thank you.

In my opinion adsense is not the best at all it doesn't give revenue and you can not trust them at all .They often close account with no reason . i recomend for you netaffiliation they are honest and they are closing scmmers account only .this is my first reply i hope that you like it . thank you.

Which one is best for you???

Which one is best for you???

hmm, google adsense?
i hope someone will teach me how to create google adsense and how it works.
cause i never try it before, and i wondering it.
btw2 google adsense is pay us by paypal or any other bank?