xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

C&c3: Command & Conquer 3 has been released . . . .

C&C 3 : Tiberian wars has been aounced, with an ETA rlease of 2007.

It follows Tiberian Dawn, and Tiberian Sun and looks like it be quite koo

[information links]
SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO THE MAGAZINE SCANS

first of all i'm really pleased that it was a Tiberian Game opposed to red alert or anythin else EA creates.
But, due to the changing face of RTS gaming and constant innovations, i don't think it'll be the same type of game. . . . they've already announced that it won't have cut scenes, which is a bit dissapointing but expected. Also hopefulyl they'll stay true to the style and make NOD all stealthy and sneaky and GDI with brute power and really koo units and technology. . . . .altho from looking at the screen shots. . . it appears the gdi have system of light tank, medium tank heavy tank etc, which wud be rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrly lame. . . .

oh wells. . . jus gotta sit and wait for more info rearlly. . . E3 is soon so maybe something will be released soon :lol:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited title for better search help

Yeah I saw the announcement and I'm excited already. A return to the original GDI vs NOD conflict is great - a shame about cutscenes though. There are even rumours of a third race, which could be exciting, or extremely disappointing.Unfortunately it's going to be an EA game, as the Westwood team have been absorbed into the main body of EA... so we'll have to hope its up to scratch and not like some of the other crap they sometimes release...

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

:(

Anyway, I can googled it now. Im a C&C fan but havent heard this game untill now. Shame on me :)

Thx for the info...

Command and Conquer series are great RTS games. I enjoyed C&C: Tiberian Sun very much, it was one of the best RTS games arround, and I hope the upcomming Command and Conquer: Tiberian Wars will be a good game as well, altrough it will be more of a hype because of the major fantastic graphics games can have nowadays. I hope it has a good multiplayer too because multiplayer games make it more worth to buy in stead of to download.

C&C 3 : Tiberian wars has been aounced, with an ETA rlease of 2007.
It follows Tiberian Dawn, and Tiberian Sun and looks like it be quite koo

[information links]
SCROLL DOWN A BIT TO THE MAGAZINE SCANS

first of all i'm really pleased that it was a Tiberian Game opposed to red alert or anythin else EA creates.
But, due to the changing face of RTS gaming and constant innovations, i don't think it'll be the same type of game. . . . they've already announced that it won't have cut scenes, which is a bit dissapointing but expected. Also hopefulyl they'll stay true to the style and make NOD all stealthy and sneaky and GDI with brute power and really koo units and technology. . . . .altho from looking at the screen shots. . . it appears the gdi have system of light tank, medium tank heavy tank etc, which wud be rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrly lame. . . .

oh wells. . . jus gotta sit and wait for more info rearlly. . . E3 is soon so maybe something will be released soon <_<

Please tell me what is this ?