xisto Community
Europe

Harry James Potter The Last Living Gryffindor! the chance that harry is the last of the gryffindors

This teory shows that harry potter has the best chances of being a gryffindor! as on my post about 5 HP teories (click here) i quote the fifth:

5 Harry potter is gryffindor last descendent!

noticed that the house bellonging to his parents is called Godric's hollow? Godric Gryffindor... any resemblense? and... would it not take a true gryffindor to take the sword out of the hat? there must have been loads of people truly loyal to gryffindor but not one of his own blood!! i think james potter is the blood of gryffindor!!! that whould bring a shout to the gryffindor VS slytherin fidght as tom marvolo ridle is from slytherin....

Yes and supporting this teory i found something much more revealing on WizardNews.com:

Extreme Rumor: J.K. Rowling quotes from Book 7 on Italian TV

WIZARD NEWS EXCLUSIVE

by Dave Haber, with info from Petrea Mitchell

The following quote was posted to the alt.fan.harry-potter newsgroup. The poster later claimed this was transcribed from an appearance by J. K. Rowling on the program "L'Italia sul 2" on the Italian TV network RAI 2. It reportedly is J.K. reading a passage from the unreleased Harry Potter Book 7:

Harry was absolutely amazed. His scar was beaming again with that strange colourful rainbow, but his attention was not on that. He was looking directly into the eyes of Godric Gryffindor.

"Harry", said Godric carefully, "listen to me. I'm going to tell you something crucial for your future and Voldemort's. Something that Dumbledore had to say to you if he were... well, you know".

Then, he breathed deeply and noisy, and said:

"In fact, you are my..."

Debate is now raging among Potter fans as to whether or not this quote was actually made by J.K. Rowling. The existence of the TV program has been confirmed, but a past schedule confirming J.K. being on it has not yet been documented.

Please remember we are classifying this as an Extreme Rumor, and should be considered to be false until we hear otherwise. Please let us know by sending us some feedback if you have any further details about this quote or J.K.'s appearance on the Italian TV show.

Published March 12, 2006

Gryffindor VS Slythering!!!

I think JKR meant there to be a battle of the 2 most important team's founder's descendents therefore making this a battle of not only life and death as for a battle for their WHOLE FAMILY!

Any doubts? this is the teory i most believe in because there are actual FACTS proving so an not only clues!!!

Please reply with your opinions and suggestions or comments!

this could verry possibly be true, but as the end of the post says it is just a rumor, anyways i think it is a verry good chance, a few other rumors...

We will find out more about Harry's grandparents.

The secret to Harry's riches will be revealed.

His grandparents? Possibly Godric Gryffindor, but who would his wife have been?

His riches, hmm lets think how else could he have gotten over 2k (2,000) Galleons and many more sickles etc... possibly his ancestors are verry rich people, and possibly godric gryffindor was a very rich person?

also,

* Harry was born on July 31st. Under the Zodiac calendar, this would mean his sign is Leo (the lion, which is also the Gryffindor mascot!) * The gems on Godric's sword (see CoS)were red. Could it be possible that they were RUBIES, the birthstone of July? (and Harry was born on July)
* The Sorting hat couldn't make up its mind on where to put Harry. It sensed Gryffindor blood in him, but since Voldemort tried to kill Harry, a part of Voldemort went into Harry. So the Sorting Hat sensed both Gryffindor blood and Slytherin blood (kind of) in him.

somthing else to think about as theory's of harry being an error of godric gryffindor, i got this from my site.. but i still quoted it :lol:

wow i never thought about it that way but it comes togather if you look at it. i also think that the quote you found was just some person who thought it would make a good joke and force some pressure on jk andi would also like to add WOW YOU HARRY POTTER NERD OMFG YOU HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE BIGEST HARRY POTTER NERDS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all.

WOW YOU HARRY POTTER NERD OMFG YOU HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE BIGEST HARRY POTTER NERDS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all.

Using all caps is considered shouting. Your usage of OM*G is against forum rules (it's offensive). Be respectful towards other members, in your tone and in your words.

wow i never thought about it that way but it comes togather if you look at it. i also think that the quote you found was just some person who thought it would make a good joke and force some pressure on jk andi would also like to add WOW YOU HARRY POTTER NERD OM*G YOU HAVE TO BE ONE OF THE BIGEST HARRY POTTER NERDS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all.

well... really i'm not!!! i just read the book and saw the news at wizardnews.com and put them together!!!

thanks though for the complement

I am sorry to imform you but harry is not related to Godric Gryffindor but is actually related to Salazar Slytherin I have gotten this information from very hard searching in the books for your own look go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potter_family it's near the end of the page -reply by biggestpotterfan