xisto Community
Full rune killer

How Do I Make Gold Fast In Runescape/

OK i have been playin for liken 4 years and i still can't get alot of gp. the mosti have had in that time is like 10k and i have googled cheat codes and all that stuff and nothing works so any ideas are welcome.

should stick to one thing cutting yews (bot it ) or mining ores runite if able to or even just iron( bot it)
stick to thing u can make easy and sell raw ... lots people buy wood logs so yews best way to go or even willows (bot it)

best bot to use and its free no survey nothing like that is epicbot.com

Wow all this talk of Runescape takes me back to when I was wasting my time playing it. I know its free and all but just go and buy guoldwars or somthing cos it poor. I have a character which can mine rune, cant remember what lvl that is but I just got bored of it. Someone can have my character if they want!

Hey mate , can i have ure character ? :D

thanks

It's very simple people. Just do some research and figure out what the power levelers are buying. Anything they are buying will be in huge demand and you can make a fortune making those things to sell to them. Partly prepared food items are a good example. The wealthy power levelers will pay a premium price for things they can just put on the stove and start cooking for extremely fast cooking experience. Let's look at the price of many pies. Let's say we look at the admiral pie. You gather the ingredients to make it and prepare it to the point that it is an uncooked admiral pie. The price of this uncooked pie will be much higher than the cost of all the ingredients even if all were purchased on the GE. It's simple, you find things you can make that the power levelers will want to buy. You can make enough money in few months to purchase full god armor sets like Armady that is worth around 48 mil with the crossbow. If you are looking for easy answers you are going to have to spend a lot of time checking out websites like this one. Or you can just put your own brains to work and learn how to always make the big bucks in any runscape economy.