xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Laos

Unable To Access Trap17.com And My Site page does not load

Guys,For some uknown reason, i can no longer access Xisto.comi can still access Xisto.net, but not .comi attempted to contact xistos no respond,if you guys got any ideas on to fix this or can try n help me out in any way please email me at laos.macen@gmail.com or catch me on MSN messenger i'm Mhz0909@hotmail ( dont email me on mhz0909, only MSN messenger)note to maine (or marine been so long i cant remember) i am on lunch break till this is finishedthis is no joke, Xisto was a pretty cool host but now i cant even access your site stuffMy friend was kind enough to post this for me

Notice from mayank:
Signing off the post is not right when you have the signature area with you

lol.. same things happend to me when i first got my hosting.. I complained so much that .. .i think one of the admin added me to his "annoying members list".. .lol.. j/k.. But yeah..... when that happened to me, for some reason. .some ISP can't load it. .because sometime i can't even access my site for some reason.. while my friends said it was perfectly fine for them..After the while i guess it fixes itself .. lol.. might take a while though.

Please remember to name your topic as though it can summarize your whole posting. Review Xisto Readme to know how important topic title is.If you no longer can access Xisto hosting page, it is possible that you were either found to be a security risk (various unTrap17 like conduct) or your ISP node is flagged to be harming or hacking, according to Xisto.Please contact xisto.com/helpdesk and send support ticket to server admin and explain your situation. Give your IP address and ask them if your IP is listed as part of ban list.