xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Giant Roy

How Are You In School?

In school I'm the person that will go doing crazy things and won't care what kind of trouble i get in. The reason I'm like this is because i really don't like school. All my friends are like this too. For example there's been construction going on around my school. Yesterday one of my friends threw an apple at a construction worker, just plain out of nowhere he did it. His punishment was one day of ISS. Lol one other thing we have done that has gotten on the principal's nerves is theres this wheel around school. My friends and i jump that wheel every period just to get on ther principal and construction workers nervers! Well, thats the kind of person i am what kind of person are you? :blink:

I am a good student. But it's my senior year and graduation is coming up so I got a bit lazy.I enjoy chatting with my class mates but the school administration annoys me. They have security guards acting like Communists trying to boss us around but when there is a fight going on it takes them 20 minutes to get to it.

Well let me think for a moment...My first 8-9 years of school I was pretty damn shy and basically kept to myself and didnt focus much on my studies. I rarely understood the stuff but still managed to pass my classes with C's and D's. Now I'm a junior at school and am not as shy as I once was and even got a A! Well that and lots of B's and C's. Lol, but a A, yay! LolI just took the ACT's I think yesterday and the day before, I did horribly bad on them. I didnt know what any of the answers were or even how to get the answers even though we studied what was on it for about a month in Math class. So I pretty much guessed on all of them. The ones where they leave you a open box to fill in your answer I put a big smilie face in one and a comic book styled Star Wars cartoon in. >_< I think I'm going to fail it, but it dont matter I dont have to pass. Lol.Hopefully when I'm a senior next year (I hope) I will be more "active" with the class and such. I'm taking about 3-4 study halls so I should have lots of time on my hands. Lol.

In high school i was always the smart person that got along with everyone and just was myself. Straight A's yet still went out all the the time and just had a good time and always had a girlfriend. Current, at college i still am close to a straight a student (3.78 gpa) and am in a fraternity and have dated a bunch of girls. I just dont care what people think and just am myself but i definitely am fashionable in my attire just cause i like to look good. O and also, i play a bunch of sports and run cause i enjoy doing it.

In school I jsut do my work and try and stay outta trouble, if theres a fight we'll watch it :lol: but never be in it. Whereas out of school I'll be the one fighting with the others watching. But heh thats jsut me I enjoy fighting lol :blink:

I was the quiet nerd who never said anything unless the teacher called on me. I would get A's and B's, but I never really managed to get straight A's until I got out of public school and went into homeschooling.I used to love correcting the teachers when I could. :lol: Fortunately, none of them got mad at me. <_<

Let's see... I'm very quiet and mysterious... People are afraid to talk to me because I freeze them (kill the conversation). I have a selective group of friends. I also get high grades in school except for Math... I hardly study anything. When I'm at home, I usually settle myself onto my computer chair and do my stuff :lol: My mom sometimes wonders how I manage to get high grades when I hardly study. It's all in the mind! :lol: I love to listen in class, so I retain what I hear in my head. There's no need to study! <_<

I'm in school from 7:25 AM to 6:10 PM Monday to Wednesday, 7:25 to 8:00 Thursday, 7:25 to 12:30 (during daylight savings; during standard, it's until 12:00) Friday, and 7:50 to 1:00 on Sunday. Now just keep in mind that I go to a religious, private school, with really messed up hours. There's little explanation behind it. As far as how I am doing, I am OK, little social interaction, doing most of my work, not eating much. The teacher's think of me as a good student, and my classmates say I have no life (and what's worse is that I'm starting o agree with them.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

I am just an average student during my high school and college years. But I excel in some of the subject and courses. I am an observer, i do not talk much. But I can manage to get them laughing to death. hehehe I am a joker but, I am really, really quiet most of the time.Once, my parent was called to the school because I was late very often my first class. I hate doing school performance on stagge, that is why I belonged to the group who worked on the props for the plays and stage performances.

I was a pretty good student during my time in high school. I did the work that was assigned and more than often, put in more effort than was required. However, I was also a bit of a class clown. My off-the-wall jokes and blunt sarcasm, though sometimes unintentional, often landed me into trouble with the teachers. When I was in grade 9, I was really fond of doing pranks. Luckily, I was never caught.I guess it would be safe to say that my persona in high school was really a blend of opposites: I was smart enough to understand the importance of working hard to get the grades to get into university, but I was also mischievous enough to have a great time in the process.

i would like someone's opinion on something,,,,ok my 15 yr old hates school completely he is in 8th grade and he didnt do barely any work ,well the principal told me in the middle of the year that matthew was a waste of space ,he just sits there and does nothing he is not a discipline problem he just does nothing and i will pass him thru to 9th grade just to get him out of my school,then he just called me into his office and asked me if i ever thought of signing my son out of school ,i said no he looked like he was shocked,he said i would he is just there ,i told him i had never in my life thought about signing my son out,i want him to experience high school .

Im the kind of person who everyone wants to be friends with, i go crazy when im around alot of people. i like to mess around, ill yell at anyone i dont know just to mess around.and i get in alot of trouble for it to(i dont really care because i keeps me busy)but the most important thing is im a nice guy i just like to have fun.