xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sangam

Visit My Site Http://www.rajkumar.co.nr Sign the guest Book to pay your tribute to the legend.

moving to appropriate section. KINDLY set your posts next time to a forum section which fits your topic.

well,off the bat,it is really a simple site.the menu looks nice and works readily.if there is a frame or divide your page to several part,it will look better than present IMO. good luck.

hey, its not bad but i think you definetely need to add something like an index at the top that you can click on and go down to the heading you want to read.There is a lot of text there and there are no links. I think that every Subheading should be linked to so you can skip exactly to what interests you rather than browsing through the whole thing to find what you want.Other than that, maybe it is a bit too simple...but thats just my opinion, some people like it simpler :blink:

I think this site really needs some work. First of all, the menu at the top is not wide enough and causes the advertisement to move right next to the menu when you try to select something instead of it staying on the right side. Also, the color needs to be changed. It just doesnt match really the ad at the top or the menu. Plus, it makes the black text not super easy to read. Either go lighter or darker (with white font). Finally, a banner whould be awesome just so people know where they are at and remember it insted of just the text it just looks kind of blah. Besides that you have the content now you just need to work on the look.