xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

I'm Leaving Trap17 As A Host

Hey everyone. It's me, I think I'm kinda active in the forums, so you may know me... I'm leaving Xisto for paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting. I plan on still staying active, but I am going to paid hosting. My site has grown way too much. the 150 meg plan was not enough. I was using up too much bandwidth. Plus trap has been down alot in the past 3 months or so. So, I just won't be as active. I'll still be here, just not as often. I'm probably going to focus on gfxtrap though, I signed up for that and havn't really been active. So, I'll still stay around. it's not a complete goodbye. But, I just wish there was more linux forums, I'm a BIG tux fan.Bye!B.J.PS: thanks for the great service after all this time.

well, i must say you will be a loss to the forums :lol: i have seen quite a few of your posts and they were all good not like the noobs around the forum i hope you do stay active on here just for the fun and i hope to see you posting around :blink: good luck with the paid hosting, and your website and i hope it keeps growing as much as you say it is

Hey everyone. It's me, I think I'm kinda active in the forums, so you may know me... I'm leaving Xisto for paid hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting. I plan on still staying active, but I am going to paid hosting. My site has grown way too much. the 150 meg plan was not enough. I was using up too much bandwidth. Plus trap has been down alot in the past 3 months or so. So, I just won't be as active. I'll still be here, just not as often. I'm probably going to focus on gfxtrap though, I signed up for that and havn't really been active. So, I'll still stay around. it's not a complete goodbye. But, I just wish there was more linux forums, I'm a BIG tux fan.
Bye!
B.J.

PS: thanks for the great service after all this time.

well, i'm sorta new so i didn't have a chance to see all your posts, but i'm sure you'll be a loss here. the good news i suspect is that your website has taken off due to the free service here at Xisto. that's what i am hoping for in the future where i will eventually need paid hosting. so good luck to ya and congrats.

as far as Xisto being down recently, i've noticed the same thing. i don't know what the problem is but not worth complaining about when ultimately i am happy with all the other services that some like to complain about(like credits) so i think that the problem will eventually be fixed hopefully and if not, a statement should be made about the problem. the problem usually occurs when most everyone is already in bed though so not really a high volume traffic time.