xisto Community
rldowling03

Good Rpg Game Besides Final Fantasy What are some other good RPG games besides Final Fantasy?

I would have to agree with "ariolander " elder scrolls oblivion is an absolute blast. I love final fantasy, kingdom hearts and fallout but I would have to say that the only one that really matches final fantasy IX would be oblivion.

Hi all, Does any1 know of any good RPG games for PS2 besides Final Fantasy, because i've had a hard time finding other good RPG games because only ff is good. If you know any can you please PM me or just post here. Thanks. Rock on Final Fantasy.

Final Fantasy is too overrated nowadays.

Anyway, a true classic that you could play on PS1 (Or on your PSP if you could get a good PS1 emulator or something like that) is Genso Suikoden II/ Suikoden II. The story is absolutely fantastic and it has a lot of replay value with three different endings and 102 Stars of Destiny to find (102 allies, most of them you are able to add to your battle party). The characters are so colorful, they are all very interesting and for a 2D game, it is still my favorite.

Hi all, Does any1 know of any good RPG games for PS2 besides Final Fantasy, because i've had a hard time finding other good RPG games because only ff is good. If you know any can you please PM me or just post here. Thanks. Rock on Final Fantasy.

I can't find this game I've been looking for... All I remember is it had like 2-3 discs, it was for PS3, the main character had a blue rat-looking thing always around him (on his shoulder or following him) as his pet. And it was very similar to the Final Fantasy series and their game-play. If you find out please let me know >.< I'm dying to play it again =D yes it was that good :o

Why does no one mention the Zelda series!? COME ON! But I must say Valkyrie Profile is good. So is Star Ocean. Oldies are Donkey Kong and Mario. Ah the memories. Pikmin. The Sims if you're just THAT BORED. The Fullmetal games. Katamari Damacy. Rune Factory. Atelier Iris. Just go to your local gamestop orlibray and start reading the backs of games. Does in intrigue you? Try it!

i should say that final fantasy is the best rpg game i have ever played specially final fantasy 8. but if you are seeking for an alternative i have played Lost Odyssey and it's a good game too but not comparable to FF only good if you played all of FF series. Kingdom Hearts , Kingdom Hearts II for ps2 was great too but they have a problem which is the story line which is boring a little but the fighting system in KH series are better and fun, but in RPG games story line is the most important part of the game.there is a new game out there which tries to compete with FF named "Vindictus" which is a fast-action mmorpg and i saw some screenshots and i should say that it's graphic is just beautifuler and better than FFXIV but i should test it first.

I say that the Elder Scrolls series of games are the best of the RPG games out there. Especially on the PC, where fan-made modifications are available. These mods (as they are usually called) expands upon the game in some very interesting ways. Some are not as easy as others to install, but once you learn how to find and install them, you will be able to expand the game to unlimited proportions. Fallout games I have recently started playing, and I believe these games will come up to par with the Elder Scrolls.

Xenosaga is a great RPG game it takes place in the future and is pretty old the last one came out in like 2005 so its not that old theyre actually hard to find and you probably wont get it at a walmart its like xenogears if you have ever played that and it taked place thousands of years in to the future it has a really good story line and is really fun the graphics are pretty good its technology and magic together which sounds weird but its a really good game so you shouldnt pass it up if you get the oppurtunity to play it