xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Cold Drink Beverages With Adjustable Suger Syrup

Yesterday, I was having this awesome Coffee. The mood was right and everything was perfect except one thing! My Cold Coffee lacked suger or may be .. I am tooo sweet :lol:So, I thought, it would had been so great if these cans had some type of a suger pack inside which we can pour or adjust in to fit our taste :lol:

That would be a good idea except that the companies who make coffee probably don?t specialize in sugar too. I guess they could make a deal with a sugar company, but people don?t like to be controlled. Some people don?t like particular brands of sugar or they may like ?Sweet n Low? (DISGUSTING). And some don?t want sugar at all. So what do they do with the packets of sugar? It raises the price off coffee and some would just throw the sugar away. The title is a little odd to me, ?Cold Drink Beverages with adjustable sugar syrup,? are we talking about soft drinks here or coffee? Adding sugar to cold liquid does not dissolve well and requires an excess of stirring for the sugar to go into solution. It doesn?t dissociate well in a cold environment with low kinetic energy.

I don't see how having the sugar attached to the cup would be any better than having a rack of sugar packets near the coffee (as they do now). It's really not that difficult to grab one, rip it open, and sprinkle some sugar into the coffee, and it's much easier and cheaper than the method you proposed.

I would suggest that instead of sugar which can be sticky and annoying instead include a syrup type packet. not the maple syrup that you put on pancakes but like the syrup that soda is made out of. it is cheap and doesn't require massive stirring operations to dissolve. I have the same problem when i buy a flavored coffee but they usually add way too much flavoring so i think it could be a good customization to a coffee shop.

I don?t want to bash the idea but I find it a tad impractical. I would have to agree with Cerebral Stasis on this one. It would be much easier to toss in a sugar cube than to go through the trouble of designing a sugar/syrup adjusting mechanism.

Cant you just add sugar? I dont really understand the post I guess. Theyd probably charge you even more than they already do for coffee, its just cheaper to put sugar from a packet it, infact isnt it free?

ok guys - behold in a moment u will get to kno?w the best coffee recip? everok - first vodka - depending on tastemix a bit of chocolate powdercoff? creamput in a mixermix sugar (diet sugar)and rasberries WIth this combiination u wil have the perfect morning =)

Vodka in the morning eh?You sure that's the best way to start off the day :) Heh, based on the flavour set, it reminds me vaguely of a drink called the "Cloud 9"Cheers!

well, it depends, if its for somthing like coffee, you can just heat it to a certain temperature where itll dissolve better, then cool it, the molecules may be affected howeverand are we talking about suger packets, or the high fructose corn syrup used in soda, thats put in temperatures where its a lot easier to mix and put in, then cooled,whats better is to have machines at mc-donalds and junk where u can change the sugar syrup level, for its the last thing, so these people have a non-corn syrup soda and decide how much they wantbut, it shouldnt be allowed to go over double the current amount in current coke, and should cost cash for more syrup than current level ( like 5 cents for every 5% increase from the current number, and the most it is. is 100%

This would be cool. I'll be a test drinker lol. But how about modifing beers taste, will other ingredients. That would be awesome. The sugar thing is alright but why not go further with modifing the drink and taste to your liking, Like Liquor hehe! Sounds great anyways, Nice idea. Now patent it lol. well peace for now.