xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brewok

Taking A Photograph

I like to take pictures too. Most of the part though is I like to implement them into my signatures. Making real pictures into a cartoonish look or even makign them more unique.

So do I. I take photographs with my digital camera. hotographs create a permanent way to remember lved ones, r other people or events. I prefer color photographs. Although some likeblack and white photographs. It al depends on taste. You make make quite a bit of money taking photographs and selling them to various companies. I debated on wheter I should sell photographs, but decided againstit. You know, I would prefer to keep mine.

I'm not much of a photographer myself but I really enjoy artistic photographs of nature scenery because it makes me feel relaxed by looking at them. I used to do photography as a hobby but since I live in the city it is hard to get nice nature scenery photos without a building or person in it so I stopped doing it.

well i dont have a proffesional camera but if you take advantage of what you have you might get wonderful pictures...i remember once the light was very clear and the sun was almost gone so i took my camra and took a photo of the wall, i dont know why.. and when i uploaded it to my pc the picture was very good....and since then i try to take my camera to take pictures from everything but no people because they dondt seem to themselves in the pic lol

Photographty is a very expensive hobby if you want to do it right. It also requires a lot of experience to get great shots, nowadays a lot can be done in Photoshop, but it still is a challenge to capture great scenes without any afterediting.I also like spell-checkers and correct grammar.

grammar checker most of all...

photography isn't an expensive hobby, not in my case atleast because i use a digital camera and take loads of pictures and load them onto my computer, write them to a CD that has all of my pictures on it, then upload them to my Yahoo! Photo Album then delete them off of my camera, and if i want to print them i have a photo printer that will do the job for me, the ink may cost a fortune but i hardly ever print off the pictures just because they look just as good on the computer screen...lol but yes, photography is a verry fun hobby to get into, i like photographing scenery, and people in their natural state, not smiling and posing although that is the way most people like it...

I am a photography hobbiest also. I tried taking photographs at horse shows and selling them to the contestents, but it wasn't a very profitable venture. Catching horses on the move is really tricky. Posing them is another fun job. Sooo, I now try for more land and seascapes, birds, wildlife in my backyard, and pictures of vacations we take. I have a Pentax SF10. I use my 720 Zoom lens the most. I also have a Polaroid digital camera that thinks batteries are free. :blink: Eats them up like candy.

i hate taking photographs,i always look bad on them and i really don't like to see me there,specially when i'm alone on them!! with my friends i don't mind as much but alone i really hate