xisto Community
garbage

Hello Im new and im looking to find out some info

Hey all im new to the sit ehere. im not sure how i ended up in here. then i just started reading and found this place to be interested . on what i could see. which was free hosting. just wondering is that all they support free hosting to doe s this site also provide an IPB forums.. if anyone knows please let me know. weither way ill try and stay active.

heya garbage, and welcome to the site! it is an excelent forum!
and no, when you get yor hosting you do not get IPB Froums, but you do get PHPBB which is another forum, or you can find/buy your own and install it on the forums. when you get yur hosting, you get somthing called fantastico and that has many features for you to use such as

Blogs b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress

Content Management
Drupal
Geeklog
Joomla
Mambo Open Source
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
Siteframe
TYPO3
Xoops

Customer Relationship
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live
osTicket
PerlDesk
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager

Discussion Boards
phpBB2
SMF

E-Commerce
CubeCart
OS Commerce
Zen Cart

F.A.Q.
FAQMasterFlex

Guestbooks
ViPER Guestbook

Hosting Billing
AccountLab Plus
phpCOIN

Image Galleries
4Images Gallery
Coppermine Photo Gallery
Gallery

Mailing Lists
PHPlist

Polls and Surveys
Advanced Poll
phpESP
PHPSurveyor

Project Management
dotProject
PHProjekt

Site Builders
Soholaunch Pro Edition
Templates Express

Wiki
TikiWiki
PhpWiki

Other Scripts
Dew-NewPHPLinks
Moodle
Noahs Classifieds
Open-Realty
phpAdsNew
PHPauction
phpFormGenerator
WebCalendar

Extras
Language
Side menu appearance
Email notifications
Installations overview

and have different languages
Dutch, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish, but IPB Forums, is not offered when you get hosting that is somthing you have to get on your own

wow thats a great deal of info thnx man greatly appreciated. i will do what i can to saty up active and follow rules and hopfully i can get hooked up someday. with some free hosting and the phbbb board.. i would really like that.. thnx again..

its not too hard to get the hosting, just post good-quality posts that matter not one liners and you will quickly get credits, and once you get 10 credits you can apply for the first hosting package

Package 1 Space 20 mb
Bandwidth 500 mb
Forum Credits Required 10

or hosting package two which requires 30 hosting credits,

Package 2 Space 150 mb
Bandwidth 5000 mb
Forum Credits Required 30

in my opinion, you should try and get the second package first, because YES you can upgrade from package one to package two, but when you do it will still cost you a full 30 credits...

cheers mate

Welcome to Xisto! As Albus said, once you have aquired enough posts, all of those features will be available to you...for free! All we ask is that you post to keep your credits below 0.

Welcome garbage. What a choice of handles. You will love it here at Trap 17. I have only been here since January and have met lots of people. Found out lots of information. And learned lots of new stuff.

Yeh, go with Albus' suggestion on the waiting to get enough points for the second package. But apply as soon as you have just a little over the points needed, because your points will be reset to a lower amount when you get hosted. You can read up on this somewhere on here, but I have lost track of where. Run a search, maybe you can find it.

hello,garbage...i had a look at your showed signature in one post loacted in GFX section.off the bat,all of them are awesome and nice job in designing.BTW,about Xisto forum,if you would like to accumulate your credit you will find that resoure you can make use of is fantabulous... good luck and enjoy urself here.

well fellas thnx very much for the welcome.. ive really just been reading stuff right now.. ill start posting more soon.. also how do i know when i have enoughtpoints or is it just going by number of posts.. either wy thnx and im sure ill find out soon.