Se?or Maniac:0
Albus Dumbledore:0
hulunes:0
Saint-Michael:0

Seńor Maniac:0

Albus Dumbledore:0

hulunes:0

Saint-Michael:1

Off the bat hulunes' and Saint-Michael's sig caught my attention. Both seem like they had alot of texture and grundgework put into them. It was a tough decision to me, both seemed like alot of hard work was put into them. The brushing and just the layout of these two sigs just seemed as like they both were very well designed.

I really liked Albuses and Senior macs but they just didnt have the grundgy feel to them. These two really just caught my attention. It was a tough decision but saint michael, you get my vote. I like colorful sigs, and yours was very vibrant and colorful, while also being dark at some corners maintaioning the grundgy look to it. Also I really like how you have more than one render in your sig making it not just contrasted on one part but on the whole sig and the details beneath it. Awesome job everyone, all the sigs look very nicely done and it was just these facts that came down to these two tough decisions.

Also I just want to add that people have to listen to the Guidlines more. The only grundgy signature was Saint-Michaels. hulunes also was a little bit Grundgy and same with Senior Macs but it has to be more intense so you can actually tell. WE dont want to see the same thing every time. I mean alot of these sigs look famliar. Just somehting I want to point out, dont take it personally.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

My vote goes to Hulunes. Nice text combination, and colors go well with the render. Also, good solid border.

S_M, your's is good, just the blending on Vegeta. Too much.

Seńor Maniac:0Albus Dumbledore:0
hulunes:1

my vote goes on Gogetawhy, it looks good :D

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please study how our voting results are held. Unless you specify other than "it looks good" (and again, contribute with quality posts rules) this vote is void. This is your last caution.

Seńor Maniac:0Albus Dumbledore:1

Well it was between Senor Maniac and Albus Dumbledore, but I liked the background for SenorM's but Albus Dumbledores looked like it would pop out at your or a semi-3D effect. The way the guy is cupping his hands and it looks like he will spring into action. The only thing he could have done better, is made the image sharper! But good work SenorM I liked the background, but your image is kinda wacky... too bleak in a way. :blink:

It seems I missed this SOTW in my absence. (damn computer meltdowns).

Anyways, my vote goes to Albus, mostly for the composition. The use of the additional render I think works very well. I think you need to investigate some different fonts though, the 2 fonts used in this sig seem to be used on a lot of your sigs. The dashed border is something different and I like it.

Seńor Maniac:1Albus Dumbledore:2

Well my vote goes to Saint , Brushing is great and so is the coloring.

Also If you guys didnt notice Puk stated who he voted for but didnt add it so mods get a fix on the votes

Seńor Maniac:1Albus Dumbledore:2
Saint-Michael:2

cause Saint should have 3 votes