xisto Community
Inspiron

Template Re-design Request by Inspiron - Glassy 3D effect design required

Mods applied. Also, preview of hover effect is in the image.

Preview via PM.

haha.. that logo is my avatar in this forum. Nice try.. The added text at the top is looking good. However I would like a slight modification in the newly added top text. I'd prefer it to be probably 3/4 of this size and is aligned to the right. The current one is too big and occupied the whole space. Mirror effect is good!

Mouseover is alright. But I'd prefer it to be more neon glassy effect which still matches the overall template design. Some background detail may also be added to the buttons to enhance the design.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Participant: truefusion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very intruiged by this template. Any chance we can see some of these designs truefusion is making?

I requested for designers to send me their designs via PM because I want each design to be unique. This will prevent a designer from grabbing or leeching other designer's creative ideas in creating the template. This also serves as a mean to protect the original designer's work. However I'll be planning to release a screenshot of it once there are no further submissions and after 14 days from the last submission. If you've any ideas in designing, you can also submit your screenshot to me via PM. Edited by Inspiron (see edit history)

I requested for designers to send me their designs via PM because I want each design to be unique. This will prevent a designer from grabbing or leeching other designer's creative ideas in creating the template. This also serves as a mean to protect the original designer's work. However I'll be planning to release a screenshot of it once there are no further submissions and after 14 days from the last submission. If you've any ideas in designing, you can also submit your screenshot to me via PM.

I thought that might be your answer. You can't blame a guy for trying. :) I'll wait.

Yea, Ill see what I can do flash wise. But what I am gonna do is try to link everything to a notepad file so you can edit it there. Its going to be a nice real simple flash. I have no idea what type of animations you want like a pop-out or rool-over type thing. -If you want I can take Truefusions design he made and just make that one into flash, but w/e you prefer really. Just hit me up with a pm linking the topic and ill do my best.-But again im sorta new to flash so its gonna be a little more time than I expected maybe 1-2 days if thats alright. Looking foward to helping in anyway that I can. :)As far as button sounds go, find one online and just shw me where to download it. etc.

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

Yea, Ill see what I can do flash wise. But what I am gonna do is try to link everything to a notepad file so you can edit it there. Its going to be a nice real simple flash. I have no idea what type of animations you want like a pop-out or rool-over type thing.
-If you want I can take Truefusions design he made and just make that one into flash, but w/e you prefer really. Just hit me up with a pm linking the topic and ill do my best.

-But again im sorta new to flash so its gonna be a little more time than I expected maybe 1-2 days if thats alright. Looking foward to helping in anyway that I can. :)

As far as button sounds go, find one online and just shw me where to download it. etc.

Thank you for your interest in designing the flash. It's okay just to do the splash screen for the site and not really necessary to port the html design truefusion created into flash. It's harder and alot more inconvenience to update the flash site. Simple for managing is the key of what I'm expecting.

Animations, sound effects and graphical design should be based according to the template theme as described in my first post. They should be created or designed by yourself with your creativity.

I'm okay with the time taken as long as it's not more than 14 days after the last submission.

Animations, sound effects and graphical design should be based according to the template theme as described in my first post. They should be created or designed by yourself with your creativity.
I'm okay with the time taken as long as it's not more than 14 days after the last submission.

Ill see what I can do! :)

I think i may have overdone it on the neon. :) Also, the text should be good now.Preview via PM.

I think i may have overdone it on the neon. :) Also, the text should be good now.

Preview via PM.

It's looking good. Before proceeding to slicing the template into HTML format, I would like another box area of the left navigation menu without the buttons for future use. The left box area should be flexible in its size in terms of editing the width and height in HTML. Likewise for the content box area without the divider bars for future use.

The PSD source file should be featured with ease such that I am able to add another button into the navigation left column, together with the button text, colors and design. The left navigation box should also be easily resized with an addition of another button.

The template with the additional box areas for future use should be packaged separately from the original template, which is what the current design is like now. Hence the entire package should be in a zip file which include the following:

1. HTML template (original design as what it is now)

2. HTML template (including additional box areas that may be used in future)

3. Full PSD source file(s)

4. Readme (if any on how to edit the PSD file or the HTML template)

5. A screenshot of template at 50% of original size, watermarked entirely with "copyrighted by truefusion"

6. A screenshot of template at 50% of original size, watermarked entirely with "copyrighted by Inspiron"

Please kindly also remember to post the packaged link via PM.

Status: Finalising design modification & slicing design into HTML format

Edited by Inspiron (see edit history)

Tell me if this could still be of use:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yea I klnow its very lagre, o well. But yea thats the banner I made, sorry ive been out for a while and yea I kinda forgot I made it. =/ Anyways let me know when the final product is finished! I want to see what work of art trufusion has made your template into! :)

thats not the real sized. The browser just automaticalled sized it. It will be in just the scale it was before if you need it. And if you want it, or even want flash in your current site that truefusion has done please pm me. I would be happy to help you credits or no credits.

Tell me if this could still be of use:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yea I klnow its very lagre, o well. But yea thats the banner I made, sorry ive been out for a while and yea I kinda forgot I made it. =/ Anyways let me know when the final product is finished! I want to see what work of art trufusion has made your template into! :)

thats not the real sized. The browser just automaticalled sized it. It will be in just the scale it was before if you need it. And if you want it, or even want flash in your current site that truefusion has done please pm me. I would be happy to help you credits or no credits.

Not bad for a new flash designer. I quite like the overall design. This showed me that you are capable to create flash-based menu. Bookmark or track this topic for the release of the final design. You will then use it to create the animated flash menu.

I was also expecting a flash intro. Are you able to do that?

Ill see what I can do. since a flash intro is pretty much the same thing, except without the coding then yes I can. :)

It looks alot nicer re-sized so I did that for you. Here it is re-sized: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ok, everything requested should be in the ZIP file. If i missed anything, let me know. Btw, hover effects for nav may not work properly in IE, since the CSS is imported. XHTML valid.ZIP via PM.

Ok, everything requested should be in the ZIP file. If i missed anything, let me know. Btw, hover effects for nav may not work properly in IE, since the CSS is imported. XHTML valid.

ZIP via PM.

All are pretty well done except that when the content area gets too long or gets larger, the glass effect disappears. Can you re-modify such that no matter how big the content area is, the effect still stay smoothly glassy. A possible solution can be that the glass gradiant to slowly fade towards black downwards.

A screenshot of what I am actually talking about is in the PM.

All are pretty well done except that when the content area gets too long or gets larger, the glass effect disappears. Can you re-modify such that no matter how big the content area is, the effect still stay smoothly glassy. A possible solution can be that the glass gradiant to slowly fade towards black downwards.

Sorry, but i'm not able to fulfill the needs of this final request. My reasons, you have received through PM. Though, i wish you luck with your site. Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Sorry, but i'm not able to fulfill the needs of this final request. My reasons, you have received through PM. Though, i wish you luck with your site.

Status: Last submission as final submission. This request shall be remain opened for the next 14 days with effect from 20 June 2006 as Day 1, for competing designers to submit their designs. The credit points shall be rewarded to truefusion on 3rd July 2006 if there are no further submissions within this 14-day period.

The 20 day period is now over and I've decided to break my rule of a maximum of 20 hosting credits to increase to 50 hosting credits for a very well-done template by truefusion.

Screenshot as requested:

Posted Image

Edited by Inspiron (see edit history)