xisto Community
Fu Still Better

Rate The Above User's Account Name. 0/10-10/10 radius.

Hmmm TikiPrincess... I say 8/10. I've always wanted to meet a nice Tiki Princess :P Although points off for bad form giving such a low score for such a bad reason

Since it's such an old thread, reviving might not be so great, but hey it's a cool topic.
tasty, I rate it it at a 5, not too shabby, but a capital letter might have mede you're name more Tasty :P <-- see what I did there!!!

Hahahaha That's great!!!

ReconRaiders, I'd have to give that an 8/10. The first things that spring to mind is "Raiders of the lost ark" and "Ghost Recon". A combination of a great film and a great game can't be bad.

You reminded me of swedish, considering that is a swedish word for any form of angry, evil and so forth. Would be good in a MMO game, 8 out of 10. And as for me, it's just a short name of my real name :P. Rate away.

Uhh, I think you're missing some vowels :P6/10

I disagree with your rating. :P Whenever I see it, I think of that guy Arnaz from that show 'One on One.' He was pretty hot.
Of course, nothing could be hotter than demonfire. And having enjoyed Ghostrider despite the fact that it stars Nicholas Cage, I'm gonna say 8/10. Points off for weird capitalization without being 1337. d3m0nf1r3 would have been cooler.

And having enjoyed Ghostrider despite the fact that it stars Nicholas Cage, I'm gonna say 8/10.

i can't believe you don't like Nicholas cage.:P

now for rating your name. whenever i see names with princess in them it makes me wince. but in this case it isn't as bad. because ususally he name is like angleprincessfairypony. you know something extremely girly. but this one is cool just because of the word. it reminds me of a hot medieval princess riding a surfboard in Hawaii.

i give it an astounding 8/10.

now before some one rates my name i want them to know that it is my actual name. so don't be to harsh. :P
Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

I disagree with your rating. :P Whenever I see it, I think of that guy Arnaz from that show 'One on One.' He was pretty hot.Of course, nothing could be hotter than demonfire. And having enjoyed Ghostrider despite the fact that it stars Nicholas Cage, I'm gonna say 8/10. Points off for weird capitalization without being 1337. d3m0nf1r3 would have been cooler.

Ahh, you smell, I would not dream of changing the capitalization of my name!

I'd give yours a 8/10, it's pretty cool and original. I kinda think of Zelda...

i give you a 7 because i dont know what ender is.

Hmmm a 8.5 for you my gummy friend :)!
(*cough*mine is for sure the best xD*cough*)

That's the real one pal. 9/10 Nice and simple. When I saw your name for the first time I thought it as Andre-IP? :) , but I was corrected after visiting your website.PS: You've got a cool website? :P .