xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

firstly i agree there r a lot of weird things happened...but u see...things that can't be explained by science...it count as weird things...think about it..if we light a lighter in front of an ancient ppl and they wil think u do witch-craft...but i didn't say i dun believed in ghost...just depend on what standard u believe in...do u belived that ghost have free-free?ghost can attack or affect living things...or non-living things?for my sense i will believe it as a lower tem plasma ....or radioactive gas...ppl said when u see ghost ..u will feel cold ...and ghost will glow in the dark...will follow the wind...these all the things that radioactive do....right? i maybe wrong...but that what i believe... supernatural combined with chinese religion....when someone is dead...in the surface of their skin and within the body ..they are radioactive substance leave by....from tv from surrounding..those radioactive substance will somehow assicated with yr soul<---if there is ..or yr free-will center.... then somehow the radioactive gas will contain yr memory and yr free-will... so it will tend to do the things u do when u r still alive...like go back to yr home...and etc....there are more about it...like radioactive can become magnetive...and become really heavy .... which can causes a lot of thing happen ...like if magnetic..somehow it can make non-magnetic substance flow in the air..i will stop here....there are so many i can talk about in this ghost topic....

Umm I'm going to have to say yes I have never seen one, once I felt something weird like if something had touched me but it was weird it was crazy I don't know...I think it is possible that there is ghosts living among us, my dad saw one and I know for a fact that he wouldn't lie to me ( and it wasn't a ghost history to try to scare me, you that sort of things that parents tell their children when they're little) so yeah I believe in ghosts :)

I think our perception follows our attention. Have you ever become so familiar with a room that you only notice the things in it you haven't seen before. Our expectations screen out what we already believe will be there; Most of us dont waste our time studying everything afresh when we go to a place we already know. I think this applies to ghosts and all manner of "subtle perceptions" as well.As children, we learn what is relevant from our peers and parents. Ghosts don't play a major role in our society, so i think most of us start screening such things out of our world-view around the same time we are learning to talk. If infants see things that no one else seems to care about.. and the infant is struggling to meet the rest of humanity, eventually they'll just stop paying attention. Eventually they forget.Same thing with dreams.. they have whole set of laws (physics, if you will) that have very little in common with our waking environment.. but since most of us are taught that dreams dont really have anything to do with who we are and what we do, few of us bother to explore them.**grinz** at least, those are my thoughts on the matter.

I Belive in the Paranormal activity. I mean Look At AmityVille . ITS one of the most like known. Its deffently there ya know i mean Ghosts Not really i dont belive in them But i belive in the presence of someting. I mean if you think about it Somethig will have to be there not all life is peicefull. So yeah I belive in hte presence but not ghosts.

I believ ein abnormal activities and things that are not always known right away. But I do believe that we can account for pretty much everything if we study it enough.

Heres a good case to look up The AmityVille Story. Then you tell me about beliveing in ghost or not. I mean the fotage that you showed, Yeah that was deff mostly fake. I mean most of that was so odivouse look at the pics. i mean The Tree man . Joke. That could just happen ya know. and the video's well any thing is possable. It could have just been someone walking throuhg a light and casting a shadow. But Amityville .. Check that out. That is some freaky stuff it was i belive a 28 day encounter. But yeah its a true story And the history chanel usually has specials on it. So if you dont chatch them on the history chanel look it up on a Google search, ITs freaky.

I would like to say I don't believe in ghosts, but I actually do believe that they may exist... whenever I'm alone in the house and it's kind of dark I can't help looking around and asking myself "What if... ?" It's kind of scary to think about even though we shouldn't really fear the dead. I say IF they do exist, then everyone should just respect them and leave them alone because they may not want to be disturbed... :P

i havent seen one, but i surely had an experience too... you just can feel their presence around and they caould just give you sudden chills! =) and goosebumps! =) i believe they exist, and they should be left alone, and not be disturbed! :D

Freaky! hehe. Em, I'm still not sure if I believe in them or not. I'm probably one of those people who'll have to encounter a ghost to truly, most definitely believe in them. Sure, there might be ghosts.. I just haven't seen one - not that I would want to... hehe.*off topic*I watched this UFO special on the history channel once. That was just creepy.

Ghost exist... even Jesus Christ mention it in the bible... by the time he rise from the dead... every one of his desciple thinks that he is a GHOST but he said " COME TOUCH ME IM NOT A GHOST THE GHOST GOT NO FLESH YOU CANT  TOUCH THE GHOST" this is not exactly his right words but this is kinnda the sam.... look for it on the bible i forgot what verse it is.

27324[/snapback]

Not quite.

Luke 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.

I do believe in ghosts, at least the Holy One :rolleyes:

As for the dead however:

Ecclesiastes 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

I saw some ghosts once...... In a super mario video game years ago... J/k.I think I do believe in them, and I will defenitely go and see for my self when I have the courage and time to join a group that is involved in that sort of stuff. I was once told that they where looking for some hidden valuable pieces "treasures" in an abandoned huge estate or house whatever. They had a conversation with the "ghost" that was said to spook people out of that place. They would burn newspaper and spread the ashes on the wall then they would ask questions and the "ghost" would answer by writing on the wall with the ashes.There are a lot of stories Ive been told but I have yet to see for myself. So whenever I have the courage to do this Ill report back, though I dont think this will happen any time soon. :rolleyes: