xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dodger

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Not sure how many of you will be able to view this cos it took a while to load on my pc and i have a pretty fast internet connection, but its supposed to be actual footage of ghosts

Everyone has heard of places that are supposed to be haunted, but i was wondering just now many people actually believe in ghosts?

In my home town theres a theatre thats had numerous ghost sightings and a room in one of the town council buildings supposedly can't be used because of poltergeist activity.

And this friend of mine worked in a pub where there are apparently 3 separate ghosts - its built around the remains of the gatehouse in the old roman town wall.

Personally i'm not sure, but there's definitely some wierd stuff going on out there.

Paranormal, yes.

I've seen some strange things, maybe they've been given life by the thoughts in my head.. They were still there.

I live behind a park, or the Politically Correct name, a "Jogging Trail". My (Former...) friends and I were in there, in the heavily wooded area. We had spent 3 weeks clearing out the brush so we could camp there, and luckily it was a Friday. Anyway, as we were going to prepare to set up camp, I had been watching a now abandoned fence (well, remaints of a fence.) and I swear to the almighty creator, I saw a figure in black, a large, outlaw-like hat, cloaked body.. and boots. Now, keep in mind I live in Texas, and I had heard things about ghosts in schools (Crocket Middle School if you need an example.) and I was aware from many RPGs (<_<) to not move, I didn't hear anything though.. which was weird, because I had always thought things made noise.. right?

So I moved foward, slowly, at a slug's pace. I swear, I felt cold breath down my neck, like someone was following me. Like their hands were in front of my face, ready to strangle me.. Helpless almost.

I blacked out.

I ended up on my Living Room couch, my mom watching me, suprised. I felt that my head was burning hot, seering even. She had said my friends found me backward, limbs sprawled on the floor of the forest.

The experience left me, but left a residue.

That residue? 24% Curiousity, 75% Chills, 1% Nightmares.

Three weeks later I returned, because I hadn't had the time. I came with a Metal Detector, because, well.. I don't know. I had a hunch, and it was right. I found an old Belt Buckle (The Leather rotting..) and a bullet casing. It wasn't your modern day kind you find in anything, but something older. I have a feeling about that site. I don't know what, but somebody is there.

Did anyone see Derren Brown's show where he did that seance? He took this bunch of students to an old university building where he told them that in the 70s another bunch of students had all died in a suicide pact. He set up the seance and some very spooky looking stuff happened - one of the girls even acted as a medium during the seance and one of these dead students spoke through her. He basically scared the crap out of them (trust me, they were not actors & totally believed that what they were experiencing was genuine). At the end of the show when they were all white & shaking he introduced them to the dead student they'd contacted - she was an actress who'd been sitting in a transit van outside the whole time.

yes i do believe in ghosts .. or spirits.i can still remember last time ...i woke up in the early morning in my house .. then i heard a strange noise downstairs .. i went down .. nothing there .. then suddenly the lamps hanging above the ceiling moved .... then i fell n sat on a sofa ... i kept staring at the lamp ... i coundnt move nor speak ... i tried very hard to move but i couldnt .. only after 1 min later i could move again ...

I definitely believe in ghosts, goblins, and unseen denizens of this world and others. I'm an occultist, so my life would be a lot less spectacular without them.Anyone heavily interested in this stuff.. or in anything occult related, should visit my site when i get it up.. it won't be much, but that's the theme. My small coven and I will be on running a chat and avfew forums, posting archives on techniques and stuff. **Grinz** Keep in mind its my first site, so dont judge too harshly. It will evlove. (its not up yet, but it'll be @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

I think that kids are more sensitive to ghostly/supernatural activity - grown ups just don't believe and unconsiously tune out anything that doesn't fit with their idea of normal. Not to offend anybody or anything mind you.

In the town where I live, there is an inn that was around in the revelutionary war. Its a fact that they once used the basement to store dead soldiers... or something like that. There are a lot of interesting ghost stories :) I like believing in ghosts and being freaked out about them, but i dont really truely believe they exist.

Ghost exist... even Jesus Christ mention it in the bible... by the time he rise from the dead... every one of his desciple thinks that he is a GHOST but he said " COME TOUCH ME IM NOT A GHOST THE GHOST GOT NO FLESH YOU CANT TOUCH THE GHOST" this is not exactly his right words but this is kinnda the sam.... look for it on the bible i forgot what verse it is.

I believe in them but I do not seriously think that they are anything unexplainable. I mean heaven isn't made of rubber walls so I can't believe that every person ever since existence is there.

I'm not really sure whether I believe in ghosts, I don't want to believe in them cuz they're freaky but at the same time I think they do kind of exist.

Well, I must say that I don't believe in ghosts. I haven't seen any but I've heard stories about poltergeists, guardian angels. Some stories can be true. When things are moving and there is no other explanation. But I'm sure there is no ghosts with with sheets around them flying around. Maybe if there are some, then they are just the spirits of the dead looking upon us, punishing or guiding us. It's the same for me as aliens. Some things just can't be explained and all kinds of thoughts and beliefs are about those things. Most of them are just stories but in some of them there can be something that is true.But I won't change my mind until I have seen a ghost with my own eyes. Ghosts are so unreal to me...

I do believe in ghosts. I personally haven't seen them before but I believe there is. If there wasn't then how come people talk about them all the time??? see so they must be real. Anything is possible.

I do believe in ghosts. I personally haven't seen them before but I believe there is. If there wasn't then how come people talk about them all the time??? see so they must be real. Anything is possible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was some tv show where they set up a fake seance with actors. (Not the Derren Brown show someone's mentioned). The people who believed seances really could contact spirits reported after the fake seance how they had felt a sudden change of temperature when the spirit made contact, how they had heard knocking noises + some reported 'seeing something move'. The peple who didnt believe + those who were undecided didnt feel hear or see these things.

Your beliefs shape your perceptions + experience to a incredible extent.

Thats why people people talk about em so much, they believe. Doesnt mean theyre real. Doesnt mean theyre not.

not sure about ghosts, unicorns however...