xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

Happy Birthday Truefusion!

I looked at the bottom of the forum home page, and saw that it's TrueFusion's Birthday! I am mentioning this because TrueFusion is such a great guy, making all out=r sigs, and generally contributing to the community! So enjoy the gifts, and go get your self a nice haircut (that was random). Anyway happy birthday!

Lol, wow, thanks! But, my real birthday isnt until December. :angry: But, i'll consider this as an early happy birthday thing. xD And, i do need a haircut, hehe. But, what about other people's birthdays? Happy B-day to them all! Whenever their birthday's may be! Oh, idea!

But, my real birthday isnt until December

oops! I thought I got late in wishing truefusion :angry:
But whatever I dont see any point in writing false birthday date. Truefusion are you a girl?? whose trying to hide the age :angry:

You guys are seriously confusing me. Truefusion, a girl? I thought your were a guy, or the other way around. Or something. You want to clarify things a bit?And your irthday is in December? Cool. I know some people with December birthdays. Ahem, but um, what day in december is it? Anyway, happy belated, or early, Birthday :angry:

well,i just be on board and see this post :angry:happy birthday,Truefusion,if really is in today... i dont know whether a boy or girl you are,both to congratulate :angry:

Heh, to clear up any confusion, i'm male. As for the actual day, it's on the 14th. And as for my idea i had, i was planning on making a sig, and post it in the sig gifts section, so whenever there's an actual b-day, they can just give them that as their present. Though, i'm still planning out the sig.