xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vikrant

Magnetic Treatment Of Body Accupressure

Do you know about ACUPRESSURE & MAGNETIC THERAPYHuman body is prone to diseases due to number of factors such as wrong food, stress, addiction to drugs, pollution etc. and there are two types of therapies at our disposal for treatment .1. Conventional therapies such as Allopathy , homeopathy , ayurvaid etc. In this system the tendency is to treat symptoms only rather the causes & chances & chances of side effects are very much there .2. Alternative therapies such as Acupressure, Magneto therapy , acupuncture etc.In this system the tendency is to treat causes & chances of side effects are remote.If anybody want to know more then reply....

Notice from mayank:
Please note that you cant remove any MOD'S Notice. I saw earlier that there was jlhaslip's note over here.Secondly, there is no reason why you should use such big font to display your thoughts
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

This sounds awfully like an advertisement. I would be very careful about posting things like this. However Magnetic Therapy is certainly interesting but one I am already informed upon :angry:

There are lots of procedures that do alot of the same thing. Another one is the one with needles. I forget what it is called but they stick a bunch of needles in you, like thousands of needles.. then they remove then. Supposidly it helps to releive muscle tension and stress. As well as fix multiple problems with joints etc. Stuff such as this.

There are many types of therapies.1. Accupuncture2. Accupressure3. Mud Therapy4. Water Therapy5. Urine Therapy6. Magnetic Therapy7. Physio Therapy8. Aroma Therapy9. Chromato Therapyetx.etx.etx.

YA FRIEND you are right. the needle one treatment is also there. we call in accupenchure. but it hurts you and you can side effect of this needle treatment ok. but in case of accupressure no nbeed to sacrifice. i dont say it willnot hurt u but lesser then the needle treatment. and this is a magnetic form of treatment. in this people has to do some excersize. like one i will tell you. if you have headache then rub you upper part of your hand between first finger and thumd. do it and you will get relaxed.ok

If you're talking about accupuncture, then yeah.. I had that done a few times. I didn't notice it helping much. I'd go to physio and they'd lie my down for a bit, stick some needles in me. I'd look over at some random point and think something like "oh, hey, there are needles sticking out of my shoulder", and turn away again. I left feeling the same as I went in. I didn't notice it helping or hurting. :\Maybe I'm just weird?