xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fermy

Improving Chance Of Getting Hosting issues

ok as some of you may know i tryed to get hosted here. It didnt work i was denied, now buff told me i needed to post more, and i still had enough credits. now if i have enough credits then why not let me be hosted? if I got the credits then i should be able to own a sub domain! am i right? this is just confusing to me! :angry: i dont know why i am not hosted. i tried Xisto.net and it said i was already hosted and i wasnt. so i email them and tell them i never regestered there and i would like to register, then i get errors like crazy!!!! i get red marks and letters telling me that this email address is working now or something like that.i was useing a walla.com email address to do that, another thing if i email them from an msn account will they let my @walla account free? cause i dont think they can do that. Thanks Fermy

ok as some of you may know i tryed to get hosted here. It didnt work i was denied, now buff told me i needed to post more, and i still had enough credits. now if i have enough credits then why not let me be hosted? if I got the credits then i should be able to own a sub domain! am i right? this is just confusing to me! :angry: i dont know why i am not hosted. i tried Xisto.net and it said i was already hosted and i wasnt. so i email them and tell them i never regestered there and i would like to register, then i get errors like crazy!!!! i get red marks and letters telling me that this email address is working now or something like that.i was useing a walla.com email address to do that, another thing if i email them from an msn account will they let my @walla account free? cause i dont think they can do that.
Thanks

Fermy

you are obviously not taking the steps to get hosted. the people who follow the rules AND the steps to get hosted have no problems.

if BUFF told ya to post more, then post more. that simple. either you don't have enough credits or your topics are lacking content or it could be something else. relax. don't be in such a rush. you'll get hosted....just take the steps....

yeah what anwii said, by looking at all of the posts you made, you have made probably 3-4 quality posts that contributed to the forum.now what i mean by quality is not where you posted, but it is how much you posted. when looking through your posts i see you have some one, two and three liners, when what the forum is looking for is a long drawn out quality posts. with keywords in it that regard to the subject of the post. so instead of breazing through and posing these small posts in hopes to get more hosting credits. take a bit of time and type out somthing that is longer than 2-3 lines. somthing that contriubutes to the forum..like think of some kind of a tutorial and post it, but still remember to have fun with it all. :angry:

ok, i mean its very frusterating when i find a good host and cant get hosted soon, i understand that i must post more with quality, i mean i have been looking around for weeks trying to find a host with PHP safe mode OFF! and when i find it i post and get credits, to me i have been posting pretty good but now i know from others that i must post better quality and longer posts, thank you for helping me out both of you.Fermy

Fermy,Please use board signature feature rather than signing off with your name. You also need to work on your topic title. Your topic title should reflect the summary of your post in a single sentence. Your topic title has been modified.This topic has been answered and now closed.