xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lairz

What Do You Think Of This Logo clan logo making process

wsup guys i been working in this logos for a clan, and i want your opinion wich one its better, i know its not like a hell of a job, but im a 3d beginner so take a little of merci with me lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would also go with the first one. A few suggestions on the guns: 1) There's a bit of stretching on the left butt. Either play with your coordinants or uv map it.2) Add a light bump map or displacement map to it.3) Add a few more verticies to the butts so they're not quite as pointy.4) Play with the specularity and hardness on the metal.Overall, it's a fine render. Good job.

I would also go with the first one. A few suggestions on the guns: 1) There's a bit of stretching on the left butt. Either play with your coordinants or uv map it.
2) Add a light bump map or displacement map to it.
3) Add a few more verticies to the butts so they're not quite as pointy.
4) Play with the specularity and hardness on the metal.

Overall, it's a fine render. Good job.

one other thing to add to that , i think to see a nice rust or mettalic pattern overlay would be great for the overall effect.also add a small drop shadow to the inside border of the shield logo....

overall nice job ....

wow, for being a beginner it looks great. Nice job, I like the first one better, though I like the colors of the second one but the only thing I dont like about it is that the rifles look like they are made of asphalt or something weird.

not bad but it took some time to make them but what I suggest for the first set mainly but the second one could be done as well, add a glass effect to it would bring it out just a bit more and look even better.

hey this logo is good. but u need some improvemet. let me give you a track. can you make a logo for me and for my company. u must do it. well my feild is garment and my company name is U N V. so can you please design some good logo related to fashion. i will be waiting. my Email add is vikrantarrow@gmail.com

Notice from saint-michael:
if you would like to request a design use our graphics request forum and also demanding someone to make you graphics is not cool either.

look at it from the whole...I prefer the 2nd one,the color of which looks very harmonic.especially,the color of rifle and helmet in shelter are same to show a good feeling. :)although virtually often color of gun should be brown,in this logo,3D make that color be flaw a little...just my opinion.overall,nice work they are.

wow thanks for you comments really aprecitate them, thats why i posted it cause i know when someone else sees your work with a different point of view, good comments come up. For example what you told me windandwater its true and i didnt noticed alld that stuff, stretchy point in the butts, thanks dude im gonna work on that.I like the second one better, maybe cause i didnt get to make the rifles look real, but you are right the second one rifles doesnt look like metal.One more thing, windandwater i know a little bit of displacement but do you know a good tutorial?That would be great.Thanks for all your comments, ill work them.

i gotta say the first one cus that one rocks, you cna do it way better thun i can , so keep on rockin with that, mybe you could get some images from google of the rifles and add them in to it some how! personally that would look evne better and more realistic, so any keep workin on it and tell us when your clan sit is on the web, cus im sure it will rock good and you will be very pleased with it!sorry for the long letter lolkyle