xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lairz

Need For Speed Most Wanted How good is it

I love Need For Speed Most Wanted, I've completed this game nearly 10 times.Now I'm playing NFS Carbon and hope to get my hands on NFS Pro Street as soon as it is released.

Oh man Most Wanted, i would say that this game is really off the hook, i mean i have played alot of need for speeds it started with need for speed hot persuit on PC, and well i will say that everyday after coming home from school i would get on the PC and play the game for hours, now it didn't have great graphics BUT the game was awsome LOL. and then i played need for speed underground for Xbox and well i liked it alot , i think i passed the whole game and it was interesting, but Now Mostwanted i'm going to have to say WOW, now that game blew my mind it had let see three of my brothers, two of my cusins and Me playing the game everyday maybe from 6am, to 10 pm, everyone taking random times to play the game, i mean it is just that fun to play and every round you win everyguy you beat you want something more fast, now i'm going to say that the cop chases i would only do them with the EVO, all wheel drive man, everytime i would use it i would pass the cop missions like it was a piece of cake while i would see everyone trying to pass them with the porche, lamb, and other cars the thing about those cars is that they would have horrible traccion when it came to getting away from the cops in a bad spot where every cop is having you trap.! anyone like the evo because of its great traccion stability.?

Hi,At first, I was impressed with the game features, the environment, and the flow of the game. What I didnt like here is the cops. They always chase me when I was racing and it was really irritating and tt takes for 5 mins and more to escape from them. And I usually quit the game because of that cops... Lol. :)

NFS MWIs amazing, if you're thinking of getting it your a fool go out and buy it. If your not you're more of a fool skip the thinking about it stage and GO BUY IT!!!I had it on xbox 360, until the disk snapped in half because i tried to move the console whilst the game was spinning :/ Ah well silly me, i still went out and re-bought it, i had 89% complete, now I'm about 50% through on my 3rd go xD

NFS MW rocks!!!! Its really awesome.....I got the game last year and i was hooked to it! I wouldn't rest until i got to blacklist 1! :lol:

You know, I have played every single NFS except for the orginal and I have got to say that Most Wanted is my favorite. I has a great story line, the graphics are so-so, and the gameplay is very enjoyable. I do have to say that I also like NFS Hot Pursuit II which was the last of the true NFS where you race high end sports cars.

It is worth the price.You get many great cars to unlock and customize, such as the Aston Martin and such. The only thing is, you can't customize spoilers, exhausts etc. The most fun thing is in the career; when you're getting chased by the police. I still think they should have improved the game. Although newer versions of NFS will be coming out, this game was probably the 2nd best - NFS 2 was the best version ever.

Hey,That game is awesome! I really love it, it is one of the best Need for Speed game that I've ever played. I really like it because there are so much to do there and it takes a long time to finish it up. You getting followed by police too, like in hot poursuite 2 , but it is much better done. There are sooo many missions and many types also, so worth your money.The graphics are awesome and so are the cars. I love the last last mission that is on the list. It is almost impossible to pass it when you start to play it, but after a while trying, it is really awesome and you get it. (You are getting pursued by jeep police cars and they really are agressive!!) Well, finally, you really should buy it, you won't regret although mine bug a little bit, but it might be because I am on Windows Vista 64 bits, so I am often getting some incompatibility issues involving programs or games, but I get used to this.Well, good luck and buying,Tim.

You know, I have played every single NFS except for the orginal and I have got to say that Most Wanted is my favorite. I has a great story line, the graphics are so-so, and the gameplay is very enjoyable. I do have to say that I also like NFS Hot Pursuit II which was the last of the true NFS where you race high end sports cars.

Need for Speed was the best in the series. I dont think there was a better one, maybe porche at its time. I dunno why they ruined the street action with those silly circuit tracks. Yes, Need for Speed Most Wanted is yet another illegal street racing game. Yes, it's filled with embarrassing attempts to be hip and trendy. But don't let that steer you away. You'd miss exciting races, thrilling chases, and a big, beautiful world to explore. The structured career play gets as much attention as the free roaming. Before you can even face off with Blacklist racers, you'll need to prove your worth. You do that by winning races, achieving milestones, and amassing bounty.

i need help with need for speed most wantedNeed For Speed Most WantedI know it sound stupid but..I'm playing need for speed most wanted for 3 days..And I can't find the WORLD MAP!.I had enough with the police,with the free roam and all that stuff.PLEASE,tell me where can I find the world map cause I need to make curses,ciurcuits and all that stuff :(-reply by spot

i need Need For Speed Most WantedI need looks and what to use to make them look real kool so if u got a look for a car email me it so I can try it out o and I race with this tune up I think ull like itSteering +5Handling +2Brakes +3Ride Height -3Aerodynamics +3Nitrous +2Turbocharger +5Enjoy!-reply by airon

hi... :D ..!
Need For Speed Most Wanted is a racing game which was the grate experience of playing a game.
it was awesome,the graphics in this game was amazing,
the whole game was to defeat the 15 players in the list of this game the game was just a race
it is some what boring but the police chasing in this game was amazing
i enjoyed a lot in the game the police cars was in the order of level in the game
if the player is most wanted the casing is with finest police cars and chasing..

it is the game which i enjoyed while playing .....

but the game play is normal the race between the components in the list is same as other components
that is some what boring in the game.....) :)